Xbox companion app server connectivity is blocked

Discus and support Xbox companion app server connectivity is blocked in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Greetings, I can't play Forza Horizon 4 in multiplayer because of it. I already tried every step on all the official and unofficial forums, I enabled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Алексей1231, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Xbox companion app server connectivity is blocked

Greetings,

I can't play Forza Horizon 4 in multiplayer because of it. I already tried every step on all the official and unofficial forums, I enabled my firewall, I opened my ports on the modem and I even called my isp to check with them. I don't know what else I can do to fix it.

Please help.

Thank you.

:)

Алексей1231, Apr 8, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

what can i do if server connecty is blocked

Hello Steinsammler723,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox Console Companion App is giving you an error message stating that your server connectivity is blocked. We have a support article on our website which provides troubleshooting
    steps for
    server connectivity being blocked
    . We recommend trying out some of the solutions in this article, and be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Jomari Arc Win User

server connectivity

Hi,

To isolate server connectivity issues, here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot blocked Xbox app server.

Keep us in the loop.

regards.
  4. peter mwangangi Win User

Server Connectivity

Hello Jani,

We understand that you're experiencing an error in reference to the server connectivity being blocked through the Xbox app on your Windows PC.

Have you attempted to follow our Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked support
    article for direct assistance in trying to resolve this case.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
    Hi I have the same issue . i have followed the steps on Xbox
    app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked
    and still cannot connect 😢😢
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked

Hello,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server was blocked. Here is a
    link
    on how to resolve blocked Xbox app server.

Let us know how it turns out.
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked

Hi,

There are several reasons why your Xbox app is getting Server Connectivity Blocked error message, in this case some of the components of the Xbox app is corrupted or the network drivers of your PC needs to be updated.

Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
Thema:

Xbox companion app server connectivity is blocked

1. Xbox companion app server connectivity is blocked - Similar Threads - companion app server

2. Xbox Console Companion app is opening the Windows store when I attempt to join someone in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion app is opening the Windows store when I attempt to join someone in...: I have Minecraft installed, the companion app even recognizes that I have the game in my library. When I attempt to either join a friend currently playing or click 'play' on a realm page, the...
  3. Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.: I want to stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop and it doesn't work, it shows that it connected to Xbox but I do not see my output of my xbox. I Just hear the sound, but the video doesn't...
  4. Series X to Windows 10 Companion App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X to Windows 10 Companion App: Does anyone know if or when they will release an update to allow you to stream to your PC? Seems odd that the Xbox One can do it but the next gen can't? d681fc6c-9706-465a-9a57-67ec8f79708d
  5. Xbox Companion app microphone strangeness.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion app microphone strangeness.: I have been play COD Warzone through this app and the microphone does not work. I have made sure the app has the permissions, the microphone I want is set as default and the symbol appears saying...
  6. switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc

in XBoX on Windows
    switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc: I have recently re downloaded sea of thieves from when I played it on my Xbox but I cant access my old account with all my cosmetics. there is no way to switch my account in game and when I change...
  7. How can i get my xbox companion app to let me type stuff while i'm on my xbox like it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i get my xbox companion app to let me type stuff while i'm on my xbox like it would...: Okay, so basically, i'm still using the old companion app, not the beta one with the game bar, and for some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get the text box to show up on my laptop anymore...
  8. Using Xbox One Companion App - Does it is use up your data allowance for the month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Xbox One Companion App - Does it is use up your data allowance for the month?: If I am playing an offline single player game and streaming the game to my laptop via xbox companion app, will the companion app uses any of my internet data allowances? I will not be using Xbox...
  9. How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?: How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app? 406ca985-419c-48d0-b66d-76ba6fd455f3
  10. No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...

in XBoX on Windows
    No connection to Xbox live, Halo MCC on steam "contacting server", Xbox companion App...: When I go to "Xbox Networking" in settings it tells me this: Connection Status Internet connection: connected Xbox Live Services: Up and Running Preformance Latency: 13 ms Packet loss: 0%...