xbox companion app sound issues

Discus and support xbox companion app sound issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi all im at my wits end I am streaming my xbox to my pc using the companion app. the sound is fine through the pc speakers when im in menus etc. then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by richardfell2, Jul 2, 2020.

1. richardfell2
    richardfell2 Guest

hi all

im at my wits end I am streaming my xbox to my pc using the companion app. the sound is fine through the pc speakers when im in menus etc. then as soon as is tart playing a game the sound because very broken and intermittent. Checked settings cant find anything
    wrong any help or ideas would be great

thanks in advance

:)

richardfell2, Jul 2, 2020
  2. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Titanfall Companion App, Party Tweaks Coming Soon

Good to know!

Companion App sounds interesting.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

Does your computer successfully sign into the Xbox app or the Xbox Console Companion app? I would recommend running a test in the Settings > Network tab of the Xbox Console Companion app and see if there are any issues listed there that we can troubleshoot.

Is this a new issue, or have you been able to sign in previously?
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Achievements

Not all Game Pass games have achievements like the retail release. That being said, have you tried resetting the Xbox Beta app, Game Bar app and the Xbox Companion app. Reset them all before going back into any of them, then start signing back into each
    app one at a time. Sounds like a sync issue. Also, post this on the Feedback Hub.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I can't play on pc

Are you able to sign in on the Xbox Console Companion App or the Xbox (Beta) app? The Console Companion app has a section under Settings > Network (in the app) that will let you know the network status and if there are any issues connecting to Xbox Live.
    Can you let us know what it says in there?
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Account issue

You might go into the notification settings on the companion app and see if there are issues there. Seems like everyone who has this issue are also using the companion app too when this happens
Thema:

1. xbox companion app sound issues - Similar Threads - companion app sound

2. Stop advertising the new Xbox app through Console Companion, for 32bit systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop advertising the new Xbox app through Console Companion, for 32bit systems: Hey Xbox! How about you stop advertising to me that I should download the new Xbox App (ridiculously also providing a link to the store which clearly states the app is for 64bit only) on my 32...
  3. Xbox party chat doesnt work on the Companion app ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat doesnt work on the Companion app ?: I have issues joining parties and talking to friends on PC. The app gives me a code (0x8923103D) along with saying the system might be down. Although its been saying this for months now an my...
  4. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  5. Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]: La aplicación para windows 10 de compañero de consola xbox no abre, la inicio - se abre la ventana - se queda cargando un par de segundos y se cierra. Ya trate restableciendola, desinstalandola y...
  6. In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App & Discord: Hello community, I've posted this question is a few different forums but have not been able to find an answer. I am NOT talking about xbox party chat (dont use it) / just in-game chat. I...
  7. Cant hear friends when I’m party in the Xbox companion app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant hear friends when I’m party in the Xbox companion app on pc: I can hear everything else fine and ive made sure im using the right audio device and its turned up, my nat type is set to moderate and im on a stable connection 1a82f444-e4ce-4f32-a5d1-bc617b8d405d
  8. My friends in party sound robotic over the xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends in party sound robotic over the xbox companion app: Hey I have a problem with the companion app and can't seem to find the problem online. I just connected my JBL bluetooth headset with a bluetooth adapter to my pc and sounds of other sources are...
  9. Xbox companion app surround sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox companion app surround sound: Is surround sound, 7.1 DD or Dolby Atmos, possible if streaming games from my Xbox One using the Xbox Companion app? If any, is this also possible when connecting a surround headset to a xbox...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...