Xbox companion app voice chat problem

Discus and support Xbox companion app voice chat problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with the Xbox companion app, I am able to join my friends party, and it says my voice is connected, but I can't hear them and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JD-05, Apr 10, 2020.

1. JD-05
    JD-05 Guest

I'm having trouble with the Xbox companion app, I am able to join my friends party, and it says my voice is connected, but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. On my profile, the ring is lighting
    up when i speak, but theirs isn't. My audio input and output devices are correct, and i'm having no trouble connecting to their games. Thanks

:)

JD-05, Apr 10, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Issue with game invites on PC

Hi,

So you can start a Voice Chat with another player, and then add other people to that voice chat (or they can join in). Starting a Voice Chat with someone on Windows 10 via the Game Bar is a One-to-one to start, and you can't just start
    an "empty" party as you can on Console unless you use the Console Companion app.

This page has a few
    more details on the Game Bar, but additionally I believe you can still use the Xbox Console Companion App to start a party as well in the more traditional manner.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox Voice chat

Hi,

So you can start a Voice Chat with another player, and then add other people to that voice chat (or they can join in). Starting a Voice Chat with someone on Windows 10 via the Game Bar is a One-to-one to start, and you can't just start
    an "empty" party as you can on Console unless you use the Console Companion app.

This page has a few
    more details on the Game Bar, but additionally I believe you can still use the Xbox Console Companion App to start a party as well in the more traditional manner.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Beta App Party Chat

So you can start a Voice Chat with another player, and then add other people to that voice chat (or they can join in). Starting a Voice Chat with someone on Windows 10 via the Game Bar is a One-to-one to start, and you can't just start an "empty" party
    as you can on Console unless you use the Console Companion app.
    This page has a few
  5. IIIVAxelVIII Win User

Voice chatting in MC PE

6. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
Thema:

1. Xbox companion app voice chat problem - Similar Threads - companion app voice

2. Xbox Companion App - cannot hear people in party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App - cannot hear people in party chat: I play on my PC while my friends all have xbox so I have to use the companion app. I can see my mic activating. I can see their mic activating. I hear nothing. They can hear me. I have no issues...
  3. Xbox Companion App is not able to connect to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App is not able to connect to my Xbox One: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One to the companion app by the IP Address as it asks, but the app is saying that the console is not recognized. My friend got his to work and he has an older...
  4. Is there an updated version of Xbox Companion for PC? Xbox APP does not have a section to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an updated version of Xbox Companion for PC? Xbox APP does not have a section to...: Is there an updated version of Xbox Companion for PC? Xbox APP does not have a section to edit/delete captures Please do not say to use the console, it takes too long to rename the auto game...
  5. Can not use xbox companion app on PC to open Youtube on Xbox anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not use xbox companion app on PC to open Youtube on Xbox anymore?: Hi I usually stream the xbox to my PC with the companion app if some of the other family members want to use the TV. I often do this to watch youtube videos as I find the xbox controller nifty...
  6. How do I upload pc clips to xbox after the companion app disabled uploading clips to xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I upload pc clips to xbox after the companion app disabled uploading clips to xbox...: How do I upload pc clips to xbox after the companion app disabled uploading clips to xbox live please? The xbox console companion app on pc doesn't allow me to upload my pc clips to xbox is there...
  7. Error (0x409) 0x80080005 in Xbox console companion & xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Error (0x409) 0x80080005 in Xbox console companion & xbox app: my xbox console companion just loading for a long time and then it say " (0x409) 0x80080005 " i've already tried some tutorial at youtube, reddit, another forum, none of them work its already 3...
  8. XBOX does not pop up on xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX does not pop up on xbox companion app: I am trying to connect my xbox to my laptop (ASUS Q526) and it does not pop up on the app. I cannot manually type in the ip address for the xbox because I can not connect to the laptop to view it....
  9. Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to change Text-To-Speech Voice in Xbox Companion App Settings: To keep it short and simple: Need to use the Text-To-Speech for games like Sea of Thieves so others don't miss my messages as they have working mics. But I want to make sure they can actually...
  10. Xbox companion app/ Xbox apps on windows 10 (voice chat not working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app/ Xbox apps on windows 10 (voice chat not working): Hey Everyone, I was one of the many unable to connect over voice chat from windows to xbox. After searching all over the internet and no forum or youtube video helping me I came across someone...