Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips

Discus and support Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I wanted to upload a few clips onto the app for my friends to see and also to test different software to record clips. I uploaded 2 clips... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Idooke68, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. Idooke68
    Idooke68 Guest

Yesterday I wanted to upload a few clips onto the app for my friends to see and also to test different software to record clips. I uploaded 2 clips successfully but when I went to upload the 3rd, everything seemed fine at first because it 'uploaded' to Xbox
    live however it was not visible on my activity page, under captures, and I wasn't even able to share it. I thought this was odd so I deleted it and tried re uploading it, and it did the same exact thing, so I waited a few hours and when I came back, it was
    still not visible. So then I kept trying to delete and upload it over and over thinking that maybe I uploaded the clip at a time servers were down or something etc. but nothing changed. I tried one last time today after leaving the clip uploaded overnight
    and when i woke up it was still not visible so I tried once more and then I got a message that says "You cant share game clips : There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy
    settings, go to Xbox.com". After reading that i went to Xbox.com to check my privacy settings and everything looked in order, I also reset the app through windows settings and now i'm stuck with this message. So at this point I assume it is talking about my
    past behavior of uploading and deleting the same clip over and over but this is ridiculous, if i am suspended from uploading clips, why haven't I received any information on how long the suspension is for, or how I could uplift it.

Essentially, I just want to get assistance so that I can upload clips again, thanks.

:)

2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Have the same error don't have any enforcement on my account but cant upload my league of legends clip to my xbox live when normally i have no problem doing it i think it's a problem with the app itself
  3. kRevali Win User

How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??

You can download the video clip using the Xbox app companion or xbox mobile app and upload it to youtube or something, when clicking on Share button you can select the option to Download it
  4. Al Dennon Win User

Sending clips via Xbox Console Companion Issues

You should be able to see shared content with the Xbox Companion App (game bar does not allows this), make sure your app is updated and if that doesnt work try reseting the app.

Windows key > Search: Xbox console companion > right clic> app settings> reset.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I cant upload gaming clips to the xbox app homepage

Hello Fire,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We understand having issues uploading videos. You can take a look at the page for

edit and share game clips

Game clips (under 30 minutes long) and screenshots of popular PC games and any game available through the Microsoft Store can be shared to Xbox Live. They aren’t automatically uploaded from Windows 10.

1. In the Xbox Console Companion app, select
      Captures
    2. Select On Xbox Live.
    3. Select the game clip or screenshot you want to share.
    4. Select Share, and then choose where you want to share it.
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. fuelldbyhate Win User

Twitter on Xbox ONE?

Im "sharing" my clips on twitter, IT takes a day for the newer clips that I make to HAVE the ability to do this but they all eventually allow you to share on twitter, an there is no app for this its just an option on clips in the DVR.
Thema:

1. Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips - Similar Threads - Companion App allow

2. Xbox companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion app: is the ability to upload my video clips edited on my PC to Xbl via the Xbox companion app gone? 35cf7502-d3f3-4120-8149-d3530a54c34d
  3. Xbox Companion App doesn't open

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App doesn't open: When I try to open the Xbox Companion App, the window flashes open and then immediately closes. A similar thing happens when trying to sign in to Minecraft for Windows 10 Any help is much...
  4. FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working: Im trying to join the sessions with the looking for games but every time I get the messege "This post is unavailble". I tried reinstalling but it didn't help 54a52730-9cea-4367-bcf9-214a00d54837
  5. Xbox Gamebar and Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar and Companion App: So I have been on PC for a month or so now, everything worked perfect. Gamebar is what I usually use but yesterday I could not hear others and others can not hear me. I have reset the gamebar and...
  6. Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.: When I try to connect using these apps(iOS and PC) it tells me that they’re turned off, and I won’t be able to connect until I restart my Xbox submitted by /u/Swishgaming68 [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to xbox through the companion app.: I can see the xbox in the selectiln menu, but when I select it it doesn't connect. The xbox and pc are on and on the same wifi. On the companion app I had no error messages, but on the mobile app...
  8. xbox companion app mic not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox companion app mic not working: Ive tried everything I join a party on my companion app and it says that I am talking but I cant hear anybody and they cant hear me. Anyone have any ideas? 87aeb97a-a969-4bab-b2ce-6e20084f51a0
  9. Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat: I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just listening through the monitor speakers but...
  10. Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App: I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the most recent 100 or so game clips you've uploaded...