xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

Discus and support xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VORTEX x XETROV, Oct 5, 2020.

1. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3 months before this started happening last week so its gotta
    be on xbox side to why its broken possibly from and console update or lastest app update may have broke it if anyone has answers please share or help me get xbox to notice this problem
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with... [​IMG]

:)

VORTEX x XETROV, Oct 5, 2020
  2. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help!

have you tried a hard reset simply hold power button for 10 sec this fixes most problems let me know if this helps. c:
  3. VORTEX x XETROV Win User

xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help!

did not work unfortunately
  4. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

Hi InFi,

as far as i know, this is either only capable over a game capture card. or potentially with some work around streaming over the companion app.

On a capture card you just share party chat audio to Speakers and Headphones, that should have a similar effect on ingame chat.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Setting up HD60s with gen 3 A50s

Hi CaptainCDN,

The best way I've found to share my party chat from my xbox to a stream or game recording, is having a secondary account logged in on my Xbox Companion App on my PC, and joining the party chat with that. just remember to mute its mic.
Thema:

xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

1. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with... - Similar Threads - companion streaming game

2. Backwards compatable games not streaming to Android Companion

in XBoX on Mobile
    Backwards compatable games not streaming to Android Companion: I honestly don't remember how long ago (months?) but I used to be able to stream my Backwards compatable games like FF XIII from my XBox to my phone, and android on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Since...
  3. Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app.: Every time I try to stream games from Xbox to pc with companion app, it tells me I need to sign on to console with this account, which I have done several times but cant stream....
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  5. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help!: https://gyazo.com/d297d5cb6fcbde507eff795c7446f74b https://gyazo.com/79f54d9640f4610be3a1f1e8417e55c7 im having trouble with xbox companion streaming my games to my pc screen it seems to just be...
  6. xbox one companion app, game streaming to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one companion app, game streaming to pc: Hello, I have started to have an issue with streaming my xbox one to my pc. I have used it fine for a while, but the other day when I loaded up the companion app and started game streaming my pc...
  7. Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch: I'm attempting to track and report occurrences with stream dropouts when launching games the first time, after bringing the unit out of standby, or even restarting. I've reported this multiple...
  8. Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App: Hello, I use display capture in Streamlabs OBS and the Xbox Companion App to broadcast to Twitch. Currently both game audio and party chat are broadcasted when playing with friends as both fall...
  9. Xbox game streaming crashes on connecting (Xbox console companion)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game streaming crashes on connecting (Xbox console companion): im trying to connect to my xbox and when i hit the stream button it connects and when it tries to display the screen the whole app just crashes and i need help fixing this no i dont use an amd...
  10. Xbox Console Companion Party Connectivity and Game Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Party Connectivity and Game Streaming: Hey Guys! I recently built a PC, and I downloaded the Xbox console companion app on said PC. I was expecting to be able to join Xbox parties through the app so that i could still talk to my...