xbox computer sound problem

Discus and support xbox computer sound problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi, so I recently just connected my Xbox to my computer and it has been working fine but the sound doesn't work have speakers that work completely fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by M4KE54N, Apr 8, 2020.

1. M4KE54N
    M4KE54N Guest

hi, so I recently just connected my Xbox to my computer and it has been working fine but the sound doesn't work have speakers that work completely fine so how do I get the sound to come on the Xbox as in like connecting any sound wires to the Xbox for the
    sound to work.

please help me guys,

thanks

:)

M4KE54N, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

What exactly have you plugged your console into?

My guess is you've not connected it to the computer, but rather the PC monitor. Am I right?

If it's the monitor then it likely won't have built in speakers, most don't. If your monitor has no speakers you'll need an adapter and a set of speakers to output sound.
  3. Flint Life Win User

Hello,

Can you please give me a little more information as to how you hooked up you xbox to your PC? Depending on the interface you used to connect the two, the solution to the sound would be different. For example when I was using a capture card, if I wanted my
    xbox sound through my PC I would have to right click the speaker icon on my system tray > Open sound Settings > and change my input to Line (Elgato Capture).
  4. Wrostek Win User

TV Signal Freezes

I noticed the same problem on mine, I have my computer attached via HDMI and the picture was freezing... Turns out the problem was that if xbox does not detect any sound coming in from the HDMI in, it freezes the picture. When sound resumes, the picture
    resumes as well. So my solution till they fix it is to play a 'silent' wav file in the background on my computer, and the freezing stops.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Horror Computer sound

Hi ZeichenDiadem10!

We're not quite sure what you mean by "computer voice" - to help us best understand, would you be able to capture a short video of the sound you mention,

upload it to OneDrive
    , and link that to us here?
  6. VoicedUnicorn79 Win User

no sound in headphones

What I did with my XP510 was I went to turtle beach website connected the headphones to my computer and reset them to factory settings and it corrected the problem. Headphones that come with xbox only get sound when your playing on line and chatting with
    someone otherwise you get no game sound through them. I had same problem sent the xbox back to be checked and they found no problem.
Thema:

1. xbox computer sound problem - Similar Threads - computer sound problem

2. id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them: can you please make Minecraft windows 10 edition and f1 2020 play anywhere games cd277a90-b380-43f3-8028-6168953eba19
  3. : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor.: : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor. Hi, Try going to the settings and check the output resolution of the Xbox one and make sure it's compatible with your monitor's resolution. also...
  4. Xbox Companion App on my computer is unable to connect to my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App on my computer is unable to connect to my Xbox One X: Unable to connect my computer to my Xbox One X through the Xbox Companion App. Everything is up to date. Xbox Companion app is on the current version. Windows 10 Home is on the current...
  5. Xbox Companion App on my computer is unable to connect to my Xbox One X.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion App on my computer is unable to connect to my Xbox One X.: [IMG] Unable to connect my computer to my Xbox One X through the Xbox Companion App....
  6. Disconnected on Xbox when I access internet on phone or computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected on Xbox when I access internet on phone or computer: During downtime in games with friends, I use the internet on my phone or computer. Whenever I do this, I get disconnected from the game servers on my Xbox. My connection speeds are fine, I have...
  7. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds: Hi there, Some game bar settings are being ignored and I'm not sure where to start. Firstly, my microphone is set to "turn on by default when I record" but ever time I start recording, my mic is...
  8. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound ...: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does...
  9. Horror Computer sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horror Computer sound: I bought the new Age of Empires - to move with the mouse over the task-bar is comming permanent a Computer voice to repeat all the points oft he task-bar. This is paintful – the game is not abel...
  10. connecting to computer monitor without sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting to computer monitor without sound: I couldn't find an answer for my question: If I have my monitor hooked up on the hdmi port will I be able to still get audio from the toslink port? 165b494c-f9bd-4d77-b7f9-4c6643b53032