Xbox coms ban

Discus and support Xbox coms ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned off xbox communication services for a day after i won a game of blackout while in a party so others cant hear me talk. Why was i banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wolfman6525, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Wolfman6525
    Wolfman6525 Guest

Xbox coms ban

I was banned off xbox communication services for a day after i won a game of blackout while in a party so others cant hear me talk.

Why was i banned

:)

Wolfman6525, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Glas109 Win User

Cheaters

VAC not exist in xbox "xD"

Banned Comming soon
  3. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox Com banning?

How do you know they didnt get suspended? You wont be told if they did.

First of all JindGryphon xbox sends you a message saying thanks for helping making xbox a better place and have taken action on one of your complaints
    That doesn't get sent every time you report someone. So the bottom line is you got punished for what you did and you don't know what happened to the other individual. Next time don't respond, just report and block.
  4. Iridox Win User

Xbox Com banning?

Also, did you report the person who called you Retarded?
    Of course i did or i wouldn't be having this conversation
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox com ban

If it was written to a friend why did he report you?

Also, Xbox live enforcement do not use the forums to reply to people.
  6. i12PunchU Win User

Xbox Com banning?

bro I never send people hate messages and I never rage or anything and xbox keeps banning me on this stuff its so stupid always the short end of the stick for the people who weren't doing anything
Thema:

Xbox coms ban

1. Xbox coms ban - Similar Threads - coms ban

2. Xbox com Ban is getting absurd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox com Ban is getting absurd: So im a part of Xbox Live for 11 years now i started at the age of 13 and enjoy it since now. I remember the good old days in Halo 3,Cod 4, MW2 etc etc. We all know how those lobbies were but did...
  3. 2 week ban from com for the f word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 week ban from com for the f word: I think the bans are too harsh for saying just the word [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. 2 weeks of no talking just cause of saying the f word I appealed and apparently that is borderline...
  4. Xbox's Com Bans Feels More Like Anti-Free Speech Than Safety

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox's Com Bans Feels More Like Anti-Free Speech Than Safety: Hello fellow Xbox gamers, I am a former Ambassador, an alpha build tester, a 15 year Xbox Live user, I always leave feedback for updates, I always report bugs, I have an unhealthy habit of me...
  5. Xbox Live Party Chat not working after 24 hour com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party Chat not working after 24 hour com ban: After fulfilling a 24 hour com ban, I'm no longer able to talk to people in party chat. I'm able to message people, join parties and invite people to parties, however when I speak into the mic it...
  6. Account got com banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got com banned?: i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and said “[Mod Removed – Profanity]” he...
  7. false com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    false com ban: me and my friends were messing around each reporting each other once each 281d0b40-aced-42b0-bc00-9e0e112f534c
  8. (Suspention 24 hours) Tricked into a Com-Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Suspention 24 hours) Tricked into a Com-Ban: To cut a long story short somebody in the video game I was playing was asking me to kill a teammate in-game (To prevent him from being removed due to inactivity). I didn't really care I didn't...
  9. Tricked into Com-Ban (reoponed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tricked into Com-Ban (reoponed): To cut a long story short somebody in the video game I was playing was asking me to kill a teammate in-game (To prevent him from being removed due to inactivity). I didn't really care I didn't...
  10. Com banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com banned for no reason: I was playing star wars battlefront 2 and a cheater was outside the map and he keep killing us his name [Mod Removed] so i reported him 4 cheating the next hour im on r6s and i get a 2 WEEK COM...