Xbox Connect Problem

Discus and support Xbox Connect Problem in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey! Im having problems with the xbox controller, My xbox controller doesnt work when i want to connect the Xbox controller on my iPad, My iPad has the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FamiliaWCDP, Feb 24, 2020.

1. FamiliaWCDP
    FamiliaWCDP Guest

Xbox Connect Problem

Hey! Im having problems with the xbox controller, My xbox controller doesnt work when i want to connect the Xbox controller on my iPad, My iPad has the newest iPadOS, The controller has the last update, And when i press that button, It start flash super
    fast like a party when i try, I buyed the console in 2014, I don’t remember, I dont know if this correct, Please if you know fix it. Have a good day, Bye!
    Xbox Connect Problem [​IMG]

:)

FamiliaWCDP, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

3. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

4. birdyjj Win User

Problems logging in to Xbox with Microsoft Sudoku

Yes. Says there is no internet connection. But there is no problem with my internet connection and other Xbox games have no problem connecting.
  5. Ernesto Tersluijsen Win User

Xbox NAT-type connection and serverconnectivity blocked, tried every solution

This is not really a FH4 problem but a Xbox problem. It is just that fh4 uses the same connection as xbox live and party connection
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

how to fix xbox one error code 0x80072EFD

This is a connection problem, try to connect Xbox One with the cable and see if the problem persists
Thema:

Xbox Connect Problem

1. Xbox Connect Problem - Similar Threads - Connect Problem

2. Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.: We just added Minecraft to Playstation 4, but now we keep getting a message that says "we tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."....
  3. Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one: Hi, I've got strange issues recently with my Xbox-one. The controllers blink. When tried to sync with the contoller sync button, the led flashes quick, while when pressing the console sync...
  4. Connection problem with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with xbox live: So the problem I have is I login in to my wifi one minute and it says all good then I go to my home and it says I need to connect to xbox live but it said i was "all good, and internet was...
  5. xbox精英手柄连接出现问题[Translation-There is a problem with the xbox elite handle connection]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox精英手柄连接出现问题[Translation-There is a problem with the xbox elite handle connection]: 初代精英手柄,使用 线适配器连接电脑。在游戏过程中,经常性断连,且在断连后 秒,又会重新连接上。有线连接则没有这个问题,游戏外,手柄待机状态也不会断连 [Translation-Early-generation elite handle, using a wireless adapter to connect to the computer. During the game, the...
  6. : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...: : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution? Check the steps in this troubleshooter, XBOX one network connection solution to...
  7. Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4: I have a problem with server connectivity and it doesn't let me play horizon 4 online https://prnt.sc/rm2rx5 She tells me she's blocked Thank you very much! d7896bb5-e998-498b-9e4b-ec17a247b08a
  8. Problem connecting to Xbox Live Servers (PC - W10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem connecting to Xbox Live Servers (PC - W10): Everytime I try joinnig or starting a group in Xbox Console Companion i get the message: "Unable to connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D". I also have problems for joinning or creating matches in Age...
  9. Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.: Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem. 2c85422d-8d9f-4139-babe-783226c1d464
  10. 360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages: Hi. After doing the Connection Test it shows the generally yellow ! with the obligatory note to visit the Network help. I googled the error code but nothing helpful... I also have Problems...