Xbox connected to internet but can't play multiplayer games

Discus and support Xbox connected to internet but can't play multiplayer games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I connect to a wifi source (I have tried 3 different ones) I get the all clear that my connection is good but then immediately the connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoNsTr zAcH, Sep 11, 2016.

1. MoNsTr zAcH
    MoNsTr zAcH Guest

Whenever I connect to a wifi source (I have tried 3 different ones) I get the all clear that my connection is good but then immediately the connection drops to 0 bars. I have performed a detailed network check and all my numbers including up, down, ping,
    and packet loss look perfect. I am able to talk in party chat and stream video with no issues, but not a single game will recognize that I have an internet connection. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

MoNsTr zAcH, Sep 11, 2016
  2. Slavkovich
    Slavkovich Guest
    Server Connectivity is Blocked and none of the Solutions are working.

internet connection: connected

xbox live services: up and running

xbox multiplayer:

NAT type: moderate

server connectivity: Blocked

this may impact your ability to play multiplayer games

performance:

latency: 174ms

packet loss: 0%

I can't play games online as example forza horizon 3 multiplayer is not working because of that.

Slavkovich, Sep 11, 2016
  3. HowBoutNoBro
    HowBoutNoBro Guest
    Connection is choppy

Hi so Uhhhh I got my Xbox One two days ago and I got xbox live and I connected it to the Internet but the problem is the connection is choppy and when I play multiplayer it lags but when I use other devices the Internet runs fast (my internet is Comcast
    btw) is there a problem with the Xbox One or something? Btw sometimes the Xbox one will lose connection but most of the time there's Internet but I can't play on multiplayer

HowBoutNoBro, Sep 11, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this and see if it improves the situation. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the
    power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test the results.

Let us know the status. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Sep 11, 2016
  5. MoNsTr zAcH
    MoNsTr zAcH Guest
    Tried this twice and nothing changed either time

MoNsTr zAcH, Sep 11, 2016
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey MoNsTr zAcH -

Are you able to connect your Xbox One console to your network via ethernet? If so, are you able to access games when you do that?

Let us know so we can try to narrow down the issue. Xbox connected to internet but can't play multiplayer games :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox connected to internet but can't play multiplayer games - Similar Threads - connected internet can't

2. Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.: A week ago I wanted to play one of my xbox games on pc and wanted to play online but it wouldn't let me. I checked my Internet but that was perfect I then tried a different xbox game but it had...
  3. Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]: Sono diversi giorni che mi chiede di configurare la rete e una volta trovata dicido la pwd ma mi da un errore di connessione......dopo vari tentativi a volte si collega [Translation-It's been...
  4. It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything: It tells me to connect to Xbox live (I do with a hotspot on my phone) it tells me it's all good so I go to the home page and it tells me there is trouble getting this content where gold games are....
  5. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...
  6. Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet: I connect my Xbox 360 E to a mobile hotspot.(Phone Meizu m6 note. Sim card: Lebara) But there is no Internet connection, I did everything as they say in the manual - nothing helped. When you try...
  7. Can't connect to the internet in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to the internet in general: Whenever I try to connect. it tells me "Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try again" b413528f-03cb-45f5-b279-c44425f52895
  8. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  9. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  10. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.: Recently we had a problem where our Xbox 360 could no longer log on to XBox live. The problem has come back. I'd appreciate suggestions on what I might try to get things working properly. The...