: Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero

Discus and support : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero Hello. A few months ago, we added the eero to add momentum to our internet access and all worked... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by carrbcarrb, Jul 20, 2020.

1. carrbcarrb
    carrbcarrb Guest

Hello.

A few months ago, we added the eero to add momentum to our internet access and all worked great. Just this past week, the Xbox will not connect and says that
    "Your console supports WPA/WPA2 (personal), WPA2 (personal) ... but your router is using something else. You'll need to change your routers configuration."

However, our internet is WPA2. We’ve reset the eero countless times and have unplugged the XBox just as often... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

carrbcarrb, Jul 20, 2020
  2. SSondag Win User

Keep getting disconnected randomly

There is a known incompatible issue with the Xbox and the Comcast Arris Modem. See if you can get Comcast to bring you a modem that is not an Arris model.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Randomly Disconected From Xbox Live

4. BattleYak Win User

start here

Connection test works. It's connected fine. Then I go to multiplayer test and get an error "Can't get Teredo IP address"

Details as to my config.

Cable goes to Arris modem.

Arris modem is set to bridge mode.

Arris modem connected via ethernet to Apple airport extreme, which acts as wifi router for my house.

airport extreme ALSO has an ethernet cable connected directly to the xbox one.

But I'm still getting strict nat.

Plus the "can't get teredo IP" error.
  5. taidara Win User

Error code: 80151901 "Your console cannot connect to Xbox live."

Thank you!

What is the model number of your Arris modem?

Do you have the option to connect the Xbox directly to the Arris modem?

Have you tried to reset the Powerline adapter's and pair them back up?

Keep us posted!
  6. W0LF6ANG Win User

Says I am connected to XBL but have none of the content

I am using a wireless connection on a netgear wndr4000 and my modem is an arris modem tm702g however i don't think my modem or router are the issue as all of my computers, phones, ipad and kindle can all connect fine and when I do the connection test on
    my xbox it says everything is working fine.
Thema:

1. : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero - Similar Threads - connection issues Arris

2. Jump Force connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force connectivity issues: So I am having issues with my Jump Force game and whenever i try to choose my character it asks if you would like to go online and whenever i press yes it says “ game unable to communicate with...
  3. Xbox 360 connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connectivity issues: Recently I got a new Wifi connection, so I was trying to connect to it to my Xbox 360 but my xbox says Network:failed Internet:blocked Xbox live:blocked.I have tried the troubleshooting methods on...
  4. Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue: Yet another customer dealing with the ridiculous connectivity problems that haunts the Microsoft elite controllers. I have had it for about 3 months now and it just recently started having these...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...
  6. : Xbox one connect issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox one connect issue: : Xbox one connect issue Unplug it for a min then try it 7d0f8991-0918-4a20-b6ba-a41f0aae1501
  7. Connecting Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Issues: My xbox is connected to wifi but anytime i'm in a party it will keep connecting me and then I will go into this loop of connected to connecting. I keep getting disconnected from any online game. I...
  8. Network connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection issues: Has anyone experienced network connection issues? My Xbox1 wont connect to the network and I have tried all the trouble shooting & offline system update and factory reset. When I reboot it still...
  9. : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue

: Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue: : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue Hello everyone! So I have been trying to play Minecraft PE on my ios device but I have been experiencing a major issue. When I load up the game...
  10. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....