Xbox connection to controller function messed up

Discus and support Xbox connection to controller function messed up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of my controllers are consistently disconnecting from my Xbox whether I wire them in with a micro USB or use them wirelessly. They work perfectly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blackout 530, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Blackout 530
    Blackout 530 Guest

All of my controllers are consistently disconnecting from my Xbox whether I wire them in with a micro USB or use them wirelessly. They work perfectly fine on another Xbox and used multiple controllers and cables. Didnt used to do this till recently. Tried
    every usb port when wiring them and still same result

:)

Blackout 530, Sep 14, 2020
  2. ApocalypseXpony Win User

I'd like to know the technical details of audio from Xbox One S to USB controller to wired headset

Good day the controller does support bluetooth but this function is for connecting to other devices like laptops, the controller connects with on the xbox wireless band to the console
  3. covenant123 Win User

can my controller be responsible for disconneting me from xbl

Hi kyters, how are you connected to the internet on your xbox? Is the controller an official xbox product or 3rd party? If you're using wifi the controller wouldn't mess with you connection.
  4. ReaperzBlade Win User

HEADSET ISSUES

Yeah none of that works:/ wireless mic isn't connected to the controller...the cheap chat mic works fine so I'm not sure how the controller would effect the wireless headset...that's that only thing xbox ambassador said to do...I'm just curious if that cortana
    voice commands through headsets that has messed with certain brands of headsets...cause even though it it's disabled it's still a ability that has been added to the mic function
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox one

There is an Xbox app for customizing the controller if you download/install it on a PC/laptop you can test out the controller. Connect the controller with a USB cable to the computer, start the software up and you can check out the button functions.
    It could be that the bumper is stuck and making it scroll to store.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Xbox one is stuck on preparing console screen

The Xbox App on smartphone has a function dedicated to remote control, simulates an xbox controller, of course you have to be connected to your account. Try like this.
Thema:

1. Xbox connection to controller function messed up - Similar Threads - connection controller function

2. Connecting xbox one controller issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting xbox one controller issues: Hi there! Does anyone know how to connect the original xbox one controller to android? I've tried to connect it in wired mode with OTG cable but it doesn't get recognized and the xbox button...
  3. Xbox one controller connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller connectivity: my controller (Scuf Xbox one) is saying its connected and on but nothings happening and moving, when I turn my console off the controller stays on and it boots the Xbox back up, but if the...
  4. My daughters wireless Xbox One controllers' headphone connection isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughters wireless Xbox One controllers' headphone connection isn't working.: Does Microsoft really only give a 90 day warranty for something like this? My daughter paid $79.99 (Canadian dollars) for the Phantom Magenta controller and now it doesn't work. When I tried to...
  5. Xbox Series X controller not connecting to my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series X controller not connecting to my phone: I just bought a brand new Xbox series x controller to play remotley on my iphone 11, the controller connected to my phone, however it is not being picked up by any apps, the xbox app says there...
  6. Xbox Series X - Controllers/Accessories not connecting? (Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Controllers/Accessories not connecting? (Skip-Ahead): I've had a Series X since launch, thankfully no major issues until recently (I also recently joined Skip-Ahead on the console) I've noticed this past week or so, I can be using my xbox for...
  7. Controller connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller connection: I can only connect my controller to my console using a usb cord but I can’t link it wirelessly. I’ve tried changed batteries and nothing. While it linked through the usb I can’t use the connect...
  8. Xbox Controller won’t connect to console wirelessly. I can only connect using usb

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller won’t connect to console wirelessly. I can only connect using usb: I can only connect my controller to my console using a usb cord but I can’t link it wirelessly. I’ve tried changed batteries and nothing. While it linked through the usb I can’t use the connect...
  9. Xbox series x controller connected to PC won't play audio through earphones connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller connected to PC won't play audio through earphones connected to...: I've tried three different regular pairs of earphones and it's the same thing. I hear a popping sound when connecting the earphones to the controller. Works with playstation 4 controllers. Not...
  10. Xbox One Controller loosing connection solved

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller loosing connection solved: My Xbox One controllers where loosing randomly the connection to my xbox. Seems like the xbox controller couldn´t handle the rechareable batteries i used. Since i putted in the non rechareable...