Xbox Connection To Wireless Controller

Discus and support Xbox Connection To Wireless Controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone explain to me why my xbox does not support any xbox controller when connected. They constantly disconnect no matter what.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexZang1, Apr 26, 2020.

1. AlexZang1
    AlexZang1 Guest

Can someone explain to me why my xbox does not support any xbox controller when connected. They constantly disconnect no matter what.

:)

AlexZang1, Apr 26, 2020
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

3. JOHNNY AWES0ME Win User

what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

About the controller connection

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. That is a great question. The console allows up to eight wireless controllers to connect to the console. The article entitled, "Connect
    a wireless Xbox One controller to your console
    " contains information about the Xbox One controllers. The article states, "You can connect up to eight wireless controllers to a console." We hope this helps!
  5. Apollo v7 Win User

Controller will not connect to my Xbox One unless I unplug the power supply.

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 controller not working on PC

Is the controller a wireless controller or wired? If it is wireless, how are you connecting it? If by using the play & charge kit, then the Xbox 360 controller will not work, as the cable is only recognized on PC for charging only. You need to use a Xbox
    360 Wireless adapter for PC to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox Connection To Wireless Controller - Similar Threads - Connection Wireless Controller

2. I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...: As you know I only have A Cellink BTA-3000 bluetooth Dongle, a wireless Xbox 360 controller and I am on Win 10. In my device manager the dongle is only picked up as Unknown USB Device (Device...
  3. Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC: I can't seem to find the correct driver to work with my wireless receiver. I watched this video, https://youtu.be/DmwIYizCAic and at 3:00 the video has "Xbox 360 Wireless controller for Windows"...
  4. Xbox One S wireless controller Not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S wireless controller Not connecting: Hi, so yesterday I was playing crossout on my laptop and wanted to test if it had controller support (Just in case). I plugged it in Via Micro USB and played for a bit. After a while I wanted to...
  5. Wireless Controller Connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Connection issue: My wireless controller kept disconnecting from the games. I did a firmware update by plugging in my controller and successfully updated. The controller now won't connect wirelessly only while...
  6. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  7. Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?: Hey up until a few days ago my xbox one was working perfectly, but now when I connect either of my controls to the console via wireless the controller stays connected with the led on but the...
  8. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  9. Xbox one controller not connecting to Xbox Wireless Adapter for win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller not connecting to Xbox Wireless Adapter for win10: Hello, So, I have an odd situation. My Xbox one controller won't connect wirelessly to the adapter, but I can connect wired to my PC. It worked wirelessly for months, then suddenly stopped...
  10. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...