Xbox connection

Discus and support Xbox connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was on my Xbox and I was gonna play Warframe when it suddenly closed and said that there was an update but it couldn't start it. I'm connected to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vicroy_yangg, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Vicroy_yangg
    Vicroy_yangg Guest

Xbox connection

So I was on my Xbox and I was gonna play Warframe when it suddenly closed and said that there was an update but it couldn't start it. I'm connected to Xbox live and It's been going on for a few days.
    I thought it was just for the single game but it turns out that it basically happens to pretty much game with an xbox live connection, like Minecraft bedrock and fallout shelter. I can't even download any games even though I'm perfectly connected to the store
    and my internet is well

:)

Vicroy_yangg, Aug 7, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. Beard 0f Steel Win User

games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

Xbox connection

1. Xbox connection - Similar Threads - connection

2. Issues with Xbox 360 connecting to my mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Xbox 360 connecting to my mobile hotspot: My xbox 360 e console has the built in network adapter already and I have been using my hotspot for months with no issues. Now all of a sudden it tells me it can’t connect. It gives me the options...
  3. how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

in XboX Networking Hardware
    how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc: how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10, and you will not be able to connect your XBox...
  4. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...
  5. Xbox服务器无法连接[Translation-Xbox server can't connect]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox服务器无法连接[Translation-Xbox server can't connect]: 微软的网络工程师们: 们好。请问今天我的网络没有问题却连接不了Xbox服务器,求解决。 [Translation-Microsoft's network engineers: Hello. I would like to ask today my network has no problem but can not connect to the Xbox server, to...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone): Whenever I try to enter the world of a friend who is playing on the Iphone, I get the message "Unable to connect to world". He manages to enter my world, whether he was created on my smartphone or...
  7. No network connection if console already on and Ethernet connected

in XboX Insiders
    No network connection if console already on and Ethernet connected: If the Ethernet cable is connected after the console is fully booted the settings show network connected but everything reports no connection and all network tests fail. Rebooting is only fix....
  8. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  9. [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset: My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio will start cutting out until disappearing...
  10. Teredo Connection Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Connection Issue: Hi, I've been using the Xbox(Beta) on my PC for a few months now and it's been fine. However, now I can't seem to connect to anyone on the PC for the past couple weeks. I can access the Xbox Game...