Xbox connection

Discus and support Xbox connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was on my Xbox and I was gonna play Warframe when it suddenly closed and said that there was an update but it couldn't start it. I'm connected to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vicroy_yangg, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Vicroy_yangg
    Vicroy_yangg Guest

Xbox connection

So I was on my Xbox and I was gonna play Warframe when it suddenly closed and said that there was an update but it couldn't start it. I'm connected to Xbox live and It's been going on for a few days.
    I thought it was just for the single game but it turns out that it basically happens to pretty much game with an xbox live connection, like Minecraft bedrock and fallout shelter. I can't even download any games even though I'm perfectly connected to the store
    and my internet is well

:)

Vicroy_yangg, Aug 7, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. Beard 0f Steel Win User

games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

Xbox connection

1. Xbox connection - Similar Threads - connection

2. Xbox 360 will connect to other internet but not to min

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will connect to other internet but not to min: My Xbox 360 will connect to other internet and work fine but for some reason i try to connect it to mine i won't work like i can log in but then it won't past the first stage of the test where it...
  3. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  4. Xbox One X disconnecting from wifi 10 or minutes after connecting. Every time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X disconnecting from wifi 10 or minutes after connecting. Every time.: About a week ago this started and seems to be even worse now. I can't find any solutions online in search. I've tried restarting, the hard reset. Nothing. I can confirm that every other device in...
  5. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  6. Xbox One X HDMI connective issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI connective issue: My xbox one x will work fine on my monitor but when I try to connect it to my other TV the HDMI input says that there is no signal. The TV is a TCL and I have tried multiple cords....
  7. my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console does not share image with the TV to which it is connected and turns off...: What happens is that out of nowhere when I want to turn on my Xbox to play, what happens is that the console turns on, but nothing is seen on the screen, it just says that there is no signal, and...
  8. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  9. Perfect Connection DCing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Connection DCing: Right. So. Perfect connection. 22 ms. 20 Mbps upload. 230 download. 0% packet loss. Trouble staying connected to party chats. Trouble staying connected to Black Ops 4 but every other game works...
  10. I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...: I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an error (both on PC and the Xbox) saying "URL blocked - This redirect failed because the redirect URI...