Xbox connectivity issues.

Discus and support Xbox connectivity issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox connectivity is all over the place. My xbox speed and statistics test says 600 mbps, seconds after, when I go to download a game, my download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yl_322, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:32 AM.

1. yl_322
    yl_322 Guest

My xbox connectivity is all over the place. My xbox speed and statistics test says 600 mbps, seconds after, when I go to download a game, my download speed suddenly changes to 200-250 mbps. After that, I do another speed and stats test, then suddenly, it goes back to 600. I just wanna know whats that about or how to fix it. Thanks.

:)

2. Liquatic Win User

1 month xbox live gold

3. taidara Win User

xbox connection issues

Greetings KillemallJL!

Could you tell us if you are with Comcast. Thank you!
  4. MisterRennie Win User

Xbox connection issues...

its workin for me now...should be ok
  5. JFate777 Win User

Xbox Connection Issue

It could honestly be a problem with your internet provider. Try calling them and have them check your connection. You may be being slowed or blocked for some reason.
  6. Chivaston511 Win User

Xbox Connection Issues

it happens to late night but my service provider sometimes run test at night so reason thinking us gamers don't stay up late.
Thema:

1. Xbox connectivity issues. - Similar Threads - connectivity issues

2. Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..: Hi, I've been trying to fix this issue for a few weeks now, with different guides online and it doesn't work. I've had this issue in the past and someone helped me, I tried to do what that person...
  3. Xbox Series X connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X connection issues: Having connection issues on my Xbox. Router is perfectly fine. Other devices are perfectly fine. Had the console for 3 months but has started lagging a lot only recently. Games keep spiking voice...
  4. Xbox Series X wireless connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wireless connection issues: Xbox series x wireless connection loses connection constantly. Every gaming sesaion is interupted. Its6 become unenjoyable to use. Beinf a loyal microsoft and xbox customer, I've never been...
  5. Fortnite is having an issue connecting to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite is having an issue connecting to my Xbox Live account: I am having trouble logging in to Fortnite. I play Fortnite frequently and I have never encountered this issue before. The game is able to open, but once I select the "Press to Start" option and I...
  6. Since latest xbox update connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since latest xbox update connection issues: Hello. Yesterday my xbox one performed an update. Since than, every time i wanna play fifa 21 (fut), i lose connection, several times in a row. I reconnect, lose connection again. That never...
  7. Xbox one connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one connectivity issues: Xbox one console is connected to internet but when accessing games get error messages that it’s not connected. Error codes 800704cf and 80a40011 are most prominent. Have already talked to provider...
  8. Connection issues with the Bluetooth feature of a new Xbox controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connection issues with the Bluetooth feature of a new Xbox controller: Hi I am expirencing issuses with playing a controller friendly gane on my Ipad like minecraft or terraria. The problem is I cant do anything in those games with the controller when connected to...
  9. Wireless Headset and Controller Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and Controller Connection Issue: Hello Microsoft, I currently use the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen2 wireless headset. A minor issue I have is that whenever I walk too far away from my Series X with my headset on, my controller...
  10. Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue: I cant connect to my fiends realm, and have uninstalled, reinstalled and logged out and back in, tried another account and it still wont work. 21b3d05d-f289-4b86-9680-0a1c38b98627