Xbox connectivity issues.

Discus and support Xbox connectivity issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox connectivity is all over the place. My xbox speed and statistics test says 600 mbps, seconds after, when I go to download a game, my download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yl_322, Feb 23, 2021.

1. yl_322
    yl_322 Guest

My xbox connectivity is all over the place. My xbox speed and statistics test says 600 mbps, seconds after, when I go to download a game, my download speed suddenly changes to 200-250 mbps. After that, I do another speed and stats test, then suddenly, it goes back to 600. I just wanna know whats that about or how to fix it. Thanks.

:)

yl_322, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Liquatic Win User

1 month xbox live gold

3. taidara Win User

xbox connection issues

Greetings KillemallJL!

Could you tell us if you are with Comcast. Thank you!
  4. MisterRennie Win User

Xbox connection issues...

its workin for me now...should be ok
  5. JFate777 Win User

Xbox Connection Issue

It could honestly be a problem with your internet provider. Try calling them and have them check your connection. You may be being slowed or blocked for some reason.
  6. Chivaston511 Win User

Xbox Connection Issues

it happens to late night but my service provider sometimes run test at night so reason thinking us gamers don't stay up late.
Thema:

1. Xbox connectivity issues. - Similar Threads - connectivity issues

2. Controller Connection Issues going from PC to Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Connection Issues going from PC to Console: I connected my controller to my PC to play some games, the next day i tried to connect it to my console; It pairs and then turns off 3 secs later. When I connect back to my PC it works fine. Any...
  3. X Box controller connection issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box controller connection issues.: I have been using an X Box one S controller to play certain games like Forza and Dead by Daylight. I'm starting to run into issues where my controller randomly stops working. I know the controller...
  4. Hardwire connection issue but not wireless..

in XboX Insiders
    Hardwire connection issue but not wireless..: While being part of the top tier Alpha bracket. Has anyone have internet hardwire issues and no issue with wireless working? The wired connection is working with a third xbox that is not part of...
  5. Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection Issue: I’m at university and when I try to play GTA on my Xbox with and without Ethernet, I can’t connect to the servers. All my other games work. But when I use my iPhones mobile hotspot. I am able to...
  6. Connect to Xbox Network issues .

in XboX Insiders
    Connect to Xbox Network issues .: Hello so i am getting this error code 0x80190193 i was talking to xbox gamer support but i was told they couldn't help me because i am an Xbox Insider submitted by /u/XsternYT [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox server connectivity blocked,possible due to teredo issues(windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox server connectivity blocked,possible due to teredo issues(windows 10): Hello everyone,i got windows 10 pro(fully updated)and i get the usual teredo issue while trying to play forza horizon 4(i can play sea of thieves normally).When i check it from xbox networking i...
  8. Xbox Series X connection issues to WiFi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X connection issues to WiFi: My console stays connected to the internet until I turn it off. When I power it on again it refuses to connect to WiFi. I've tried every fix but nothing works, and I get a hardware issue message....
  9. Series X connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X connection issue: Hi I'm having an issue with my Series X console or controller, the issue is the controller loses connectivity doesn't happen all the time but when I'm going to change the batteries or turn the...
  10. Xbox One S WiFi Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S WiFi Connectivity Issues: Hello, I'd appreciate some support with an issue ive encountered several times since purchasing a new Xbox One S in December 2020. The console consistently struggles to establish and maintain...