: Xbox connectivity

Discus and support : Xbox connectivity in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox connectivity i called them and they said that my nat type is open and that is all what they can do , so far it is still open but when i check... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by O0OMasterMEDO0O, Oct 6, 2019.

1. : Xbox connectivity

i called them and they said that my nat type is open and that is all what they can do , so far it is still open but when i check the detailed nat information it sayd MY networks is NOT behind a nat :/

:)

O0OMasterMEDO0O, Oct 6, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. Beard 0f Steel Win User

games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

1. : Xbox connectivity - Similar Threads - connectivity

2. Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??: Me and my friend played Black Ops 4 together. Everything was fine until the controls changed on his controller shooting with RT was now weapon switch and he didn't changed the controls. My...
  3. Your content restrictions are in effect, but can't be changed until we connect to the service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your content restrictions are in effect, but can't be changed until we connect to the service.: I'm not able to change the guest passkey for access to our Xbox. I have a parent account and my two boys have child accounts. I have used Microsoft's time limit features for a few years. My 13...
  4. Forza horizon 4 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 connection issue: hey so i have an connection issues.. i mean i can't connect to a session or play online in fh4 i dont know why and i have internet it give me id service and id server...
  5. CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD)

in XboX Insiders
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD UPDATE !! (Connection Reported As GOOD): [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  6. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  8. как подключить голд статус[Translation-how to connect gold status]

in XBoX on Consoles
    как подключить голд статус[Translation-how to connect gold status]: как потключить голд [Translation-how to disable gold] 9748d966-1e9b-4527-85b2-663e918d7995
  9. [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game

in XBoX on Windows
    [XBOX Béta] Blocked internet connection after leave a game: When I start any game from the "xbox beta", in the game or when I leave the game, I'm losing my internet connection. This only applies to games under "xbox beta" I have to restart windows to...
  10. First, connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    First, connect to Xbox Live: i cant play any of my games or watch any movies, use any apps or even play disk games. this message keeps popping up even when i try to watch a bluray movie. "First connect to Xbox Live to...