Xbox connectivity

Discus and support Xbox connectivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My boys cannot connect to games on their xboxs. They have tried at different times and days. Does anyone know if there is a bigger issue at Xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterRoss8, May 22, 2020 at 10:13 PM.

1. PeterRoss8
    PeterRoss8 Guest

Xbox connectivity

Hi

My boys cannot connect to games on their xboxs. They have tried at different times and days. Does anyone know if there is a bigger issue at Xbox?

:)

2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. Beard 0f Steel Win User

games

I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

Xbox connectivity

1. Xbox connectivity - Similar Threads - connectivity

2. connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    connection issues: Is anyone else having this problem where their Xbox will disconnect from their internet but there's nothing wrong with your internet because everyone else using the internet is fine but the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build.: Now it ran all the time this is the first time I had issues with it. I usually play my games via the Xbox Console Companion app on my pc and now I cannot connect to it. Its says turn on when it's...
  4. Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues: My internet starts to lag when i try to play with one of my friends. My connection works fine but everytime i join this one specific friend i begin to lag. GT-KingKD15...
  5. Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not connecting: Recently I had purchased a Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 to connect my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to my Laptop. I've asked Best Buy and Turtle Beach and both say you can connect the headset using...
  6. MCPE "Unable to Connect"

in XBoX on Mobile
    MCPE "Unable to Connect": I can't seem to join my friends on their mcworld, they also can't join mine. We've tried almost everything, resetting the app, resetting our phones, login on and off microsoft account, even tried...
  7. Xbox controller removes sound on PC when connected.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller removes sound on PC when connected.: When i connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and start a game it randomly takes over the sound. So the xbox controller is in the sound devices and it takes over for a few seconds making all...
  8. I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC: I can't connect Xbox Game Pass using Xbox App on PC. I don't know why. I try everything that I can think. I have just the message "You don't have internet connection. Try again". Please, help...
  9. Xbox connection problems to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection problems to controller: For some reason my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from my Xbox randomly and i have to restart my Xbox for it to connect again and then disconnects again and sometime even in mid game. im...
  10. How can I stop my console from restarting my single player game when my internet connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my console from restarting my single player game when my internet connection...: Playing a game with no obvious online elements and it'll say internet connection lost returning to title screen. fa63ef63-b8bd-4b0c-a1e6-3239fb56a894