Xbox connects the world!

Discus and support Xbox connects the world! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I was just thinking to myself recently about how crazy it is nowadays that we can just talk to someone on the other side of the world... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lI Comet Il, Mar 22, 2020.

1. lI Comet Il
    lI Comet Il Guest

Xbox connects the world!

Hello everyone!

I was just thinking to myself recently about how crazy it is nowadays that we can just talk to someone on the other side of the world through the internet . Xbox connects gamers from all over the world and we all share a passion for gaming!

Imagine 100 years ago, this would've only be dreamt of... I've made so many amazing friends through xbox from America to Germany and the UK! People used to make arrangements with their friends to meet online... Now we're arranging online to meet IRL

What are your opinions on this? Have you met many friends through xbox and from what countries? What other ways do you use xbox to connects with people?

Happy Gaming!

:)

lI Comet Il, Mar 22, 2020
  2. OakShadow6086 Win User

Xbox connects the world!

I'm from Mexico and i have many people from USA. I love how can live together in the games.
  3. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Xbox connects the world!

Not from other countries, but from another states from my country Mexico, and some of them, now, I considere them my family.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

Xbox connects the world!

The internet does in general but I do get what you're saying.
  5. Silverstride Win User

Xbox connects the world!

Xbox Live has helped me find some of my best friends and I couldn't imagine life without them!
  6. oOoO Marie OoOo Win User

Xbox connects the world!

It's amazing how you can know many people online!
Thema:

Xbox connects the world!

1. Xbox connects the world! - Similar Threads - connects world

2. World of tanks - Can't connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks - Can't connect to servers: Hi, For about a week, I can't start the world of tanks. It says that the server is unavailable. But none of the time I tried to acess the servers where down. My NAT is open. IP is automatic....
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.: I am currently having issues connecting to a friends game. And I am given the Unable to connect to world message at every attempt. My friend is on the Switch version and I am on the PC bedrock...
  4. Unable to connect to world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to world: Hi. I have read everyone's review. An I have googled everything about this. I have checked the settings on both of our Xbox Ones. An nothing it still says Unable to connect to world. I'm trying to...
  5. Não consigo conectar ao mundo do meu amigo[Translation-I can't connect to my friend's world]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar ao mundo do meu amigo[Translation-I can't connect to my friend's world]: Eu adicionei meu amigo no minecraft, ele começa a jogar e eu aperto no mundo dele pra entrar, mas fica dizendo que está ligando ao mundo e daí depois de um tempo dis que não foi possivel se...
  6. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...
  7. PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft: So, me and a friend download Minecraft (bedrock) so we could play together in quarantine. He plays on a PS4 and I on PC. We have added eachother as friends with our microsoft accounts and when...
  8. Minecraft can't connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't connect to world: Hey everyone! I recently started playing Minecraft windows 10 edition that I had bought since 2016 and when I try to join any of my friends I always get the message "unable to connect to world"....
  9. Can not connect to a Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not connect to a Minecraft world: I am trying to connect to my friends Minecraft server we have 5 active members of the server and it mostly runs very smoothly I am playing on Windows 10 edition and he is playing on Xbox 90% of...
  10. "Unable to connect to world," Minecraft PE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world," Minecraft PE.: Whenever I try to join my friend's world, or she tries to join mine, it says "Unable to connect to world." I have tried almost everything, but nothing seems to work. I've read thread after thread...