Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends

Discus and support Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First of all, I'm so sorry about even though I'm korean, Im asking this problem with my bad English. But I couldn't get any help in Korean community.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PoroWitch02, Feb 21, 2020.

1. PoroWitch02
    PoroWitch02 Guest

First of all, I'm so sorry about even though I'm korean, Im asking this problem with my bad English. But I couldn't get any help in Korean community.

As the title says I can't add friends or accept it. When I search my friends, It says 'The friend cannot be displayed at this time. Refresh the app. An unknown error occured.' and the add friend button is not working.

oddly enough, My friend could add friend my account, I couldn't get a friend request. How can I solve this problem?

Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends [​IMG]

Right mention means 'The friend cannot be displayed at this time. Refresh the app. An unknown error occured.' and the add friend button is not working.'.

:)

PoroWitch02, Feb 21, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

its possible that the person you are trying to add have their privacy setting so they cant be found or added. i would ask them to check their privacy settings.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Make sure the app and PC are up to date. If you're still unable to add friends on the app then go to
    https://xbox.com and click on your gamertag icon in the upper right corner then select to see your Xbox Profile. There you can search and add friends.

You can also add friends using the Windows Game Bar. Just press the Windws Key+G to launch it
  4. Stormhawk1 Win User

Try reinstalling the app on your device, if that does not work try checking the apps privacy settings and adjust them accordingly. If you are using an older device make sure it is compatable with the apps support.
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Mincraft PC Bedrock Edition Adding Friends

Hey YeetYerGreens!

i just tried to add a friend and it brought me to the Xbox PC companion app. Is the Xbox PC companion app updated and enabled?
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Changing gamertags

BlueDragon read my post again. You cannot add someone as a friend if they are on Zune and you are on Xbox LIVE.

You will have to accept that the gamertag is already taken.
Thema:

1. Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends - Similar Threads - consol companion cannot

2. Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!: Hello Team, So I've been using the Xbox Console Companion a while and it's REALLY becoming annoying with these 2 things. 1. Something went wrong issue - This I get when I am trying to create a...
  3. Xbox Console Companion crashing on launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion crashing on launch: Hi there, This issue just started today. It seems to happen because of the pop up window trying to tell me something as I tried opening it again and again and on the 10th attempt or so, I was...
  4. console companion app problems

in XBoX on Windows
    console companion app problems: when I try to start streaming (this is my first time) and I go to (select a device) my consoles name is listed and it is on and connected to the same internet. when I try to connect it still won't...
  5. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  6. Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion: Hi Folks, Just wondering if its possible to use a USB connected Razer Atrox Fightstick (plugged into PC) while streaming a game via the console companion app 52689f73-b301-4b5b-b3e7-eae13f2721cd
  7. Cannot connect Xbox One to PC via Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect Xbox One to PC via Xbox Console Companion: Hi, I'm trying to have my Xbox One S gameplay show up on my computer using the Xbox Console Companion ("stream" it? Never done this before). My console shows up when I select "Add a Device,"...
  8. Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion: Okay every time I try to link my Facebook account to my Xbox account, I receive the following message: URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  9. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  10. Cannot remove games from My Games on the Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot remove games from My Games on the Xbox Console Companion: I have brought some games on the Microsoft Store and it is hard to find them with all the shortcuts for Steam games I have so I tried clicking the (Remove from my games) button on the Steam game...