Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements

Discus and support Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own 2 copies of the same game, one for Xbox One and one for PC, Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Division 2. I installed the PC versions to play, but they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MOJayhawk, Feb 24, 2020.

1. MOJayhawk
    MOJayhawk Guest

I own 2 copies of the same game, one for Xbox One and one for PC, Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Division 2.

I installed the PC versions to play, but they are not listed on the PC Xbox Console app's achievements section, so the PC versions' achievements cannot be monitored on my computer.

I've added the games manually to be monitored, but the only ones I see in the achievement section are the Xbox versions. PC versions of those games do not show in the achievement section.

The app shows achievements for dual copies of Microsoft developed games, one for Xbox & one for PC, ie. Gears 5 & Gears of War 4.

It shows other games that are not developed by Microsoft in the achievement section, ie. Oxenfree.

Does the Xbox Console PC app only monitor achievements on Microsoft developed games for PC?

Is there a way to get the app to monitor any PC game's achievements, regardless of publisher?

The current way is not working for me.

:)

MOJayhawk, Feb 24, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The PC version of Assassin's Creed Odyssey & The Division 2 are not Xbox Live enabled, so do not have achievements on the Xbox Live platform. That will be why they do not show on the app.
  3. Nick Hern Win User

Some games do not have achievements and are classified as different versions.
  4. MOJayhawk Win User

It is an amazing game that I keep coming back to. Rumor has it the next one is Vikings. That would be so cool!
  5. choppyseize Win User

That is gonna one long adventure..again.... I just beat AC Odyssey and it took me forever. It's an amazing game though. Since I just completed it and its fresh on my mind replaying it seems overwhelming right now. Good luck!
  6. MOJayhawk Win User

That's as I feared. Was curious. I do Microsoft Rewards and it would be a good way to do some the Xbox quests.

Thanks for your reply!
Thema:

1. Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements - Similar Threads - Console App showing

2. Achievements show up on app only not unlocked on the console

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements show up on app only not unlocked on the console: I was playing Ori and the Blind forest grinding the achievements list and I came upon an issue where I completed an achievement twice but it never showed on my screen and when I checked on console...
  3. Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app: A week ago, my friends list was working just fine on all devices. About a week ago, my console (Xbox One S) started showing that I have zero friends. I can see and browse my friends on the Xbox...
  4. Friends list won’t show up on console but will on app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list won’t show up on console but will on app: I restarted my console and I turned it back on and saw that my friends list was not showing up but then I went on to the xbox app it showed all of my friends and I could join them and today on my...
  5. Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows 40 friends on phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows 40 friends on phone app: A couple months ago, my friends list was working just fine on all devices. Not sure exactly when, but my console started showing that i have zero friends. I can browse my friends on the xbox app...
  6. Trouble with XBOX App. Console not showing under connections.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with XBOX App. Console not showing under connections.: I hit the trash can icon on the Connection section of the Xbox app. I changed my console's name in hopes it would show up again. Still hasn't shown up. I have reset router and hard reset my...
  7. App shows me online on console. Turn off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App shows me online on console. Turn off?: Every time I use the xbox app, it shows me online on the console. This doesn't happen to any other friends. I dont want everyone knowing when I use my phone app. How can I turn this off? Ive...
  8. Console shows up in app, when I click connect if refuses to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console shows up in app, when I click connect if refuses to.: I get an error message every time I click connect to my Xbox One. When its hard resetting it doesn't appear, but when its on it wont connect. I think* ive been having this issue since I got a new...
  9. Activity Feed Not Showing on Laptop App, Smartglass, or Console..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activity Feed Not Showing on Laptop App, Smartglass, or Console..: Hello, Since last night myself and others have been having problems viewing the Activity Feed. It's no longer showing up on my Smartglass, Laptop Xbox App, Or even my console itself.. Hard Resets...
  10. Xbox ne Console and Windows 10 Xbox app no longer show any achievements or recently played ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ne Console and Windows 10 Xbox app no longer show any achievements or recently played ...: About a week ago I noticed that on my Xbox One console (and the Xbox Windows 10 App) it shows that I have not played any games and that I have not accomplished any achievements when I am looking...