Xbox Console Bugs

Discus and support Xbox Console Bugs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, whilst playing with friends and speaking in an Xbox Party, my xbox would freeze, my game wouldnt but if i clicked the Home button on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019.

1. TypicalVibez
    TypicalVibez Guest

Xbox Console Bugs

Recently, whilst playing with friends and speaking in an Xbox Party, my xbox would freeze, my game wouldnt but if i clicked the Home button on my controller it would open but be frozen.

It normally freezes for about 5 minutes, then when it unfreezes it would kick me out of my owh xbox party?!!

Anyone know whats wrong?

:)

TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019
  2. freerunninglou9 Win User

Xbox Console Bugs

I have only heard of this happening to people have been suspend or have really bad connection issues
  3. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Console Bugs

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Xbox Console Bugs

5. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Console Bugs

Hi there TypicalVibez

Was this before or after you got a the suspension you mentioned on another thread?. I also have to ask if you are on the insider program?.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Bug consoles

Contact official support to see what is happening.
Thema:

Xbox Console Bugs

1. Xbox Console Bugs - Similar Threads - Console Bugs

2. Minecraft Bugging Out My Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bugging Out My Console: I really like the content in the Better Together Mineceaft (Not the Xbox One Edition) and I want to play with my friends but the game just does not cooperate. I have an Xbox One standard edition....
  3. Xbox rewards upgrading console bug

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards upgrading console bug: I’ve installed Xbox rewards on my xbox one and Xbox one s but I’m not receiving points for upgrading consoles, pleas help and fix this issue 61bd44a8-126d-4ee7-a3a8-b4cc468fe716
  4. Bug consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug consoles: Bonjour , Je dois acheter par le besoin d'erreur pour récupération de vitesse parce que je consoles bug seriez - vous il possible pour moi , il fait de payer pour acheter l' agriculture pure 2018...
  5. Bug: Xbox App cannot turn on Xbox if you turn the Xbox from within the console's menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug: Xbox App cannot turn on Xbox if you turn the Xbox from within the console's menu: First let me say that this Xbox app streaming capability is a dream come true. I have played Xbox in my bed, in random rooms of the house, and even in the bathroom. I'm posting my findings in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug: can't save clip if clip created when console is offline: Very weird things happen to clips if you happen to create them when you're playing and you're not currently connected for whatever reason. Since this can happen without you actually realising it...
  7. Console format update bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console format update bug: I am not part of the preview program, I quit the program long ago after they started applying 200-600MB updates daily for a week or so. Been off of the program about a 4+ months. Got a console...
  8. Recent xbox one console update bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent xbox one console update bug: Ever since i updated my xbox to the lastest update, it refuses to run any game, it just sits at the loading screen for 5 seconds and then sends me back to the dashboard saying that the game took...
  9. Controller/Console Problems (Bugs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/Console Problems (Bugs): I just got a new controller the other day thinking it may fix the problems I have been having but it didnt. Some times (not always) when in game I click the home button and it does not work; both...
  10. BUG REPORT: USB PORTS WILL SHUTDOWN CONSOLE!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG REPORT: USB PORTS WILL SHUTDOWN CONSOLE!!!: After February update, just used by console. Opened a game (normally) and was playing. THEN, i decided to unplug the USB port from my console and the entire xbox shutoff! It was a hard shutdown,...