Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m signed into the correct account on my Xbox and my console companion app on my pc. I have tried signing out of both my console and pc and signing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsRainingTrees, May 18, 2022.

1. Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

I’m signed into the correct account on my Xbox and my console companion app on my pc. I have tried signing out of both my console and pc and signing back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the companion app, restarting my Xbox, forgetting my Xbox on the companion app, deleting my profile from my Xbox and adding it back, updating my laptop, and googling the issue.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue? I’ve never had it before, and everything was working as expected just a few days ago.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/ItsRainingTrees
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsRainingTrees, May 18, 2022
  2. TheH8er Win User

Can't change Xbox Account on PC xbox app

Do you mean sign out of the console companion app on my phone or is there a console companion app on my PC that I am missing?
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Profile picture is acting weird

Hello Atlas,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Have you already tried restarting your PC, and then checking again? If so, then the next step I would recommend would be signing out of the console companion app and then re-signing in. You can sign out
    from the Settings menu from within the Xbox Console Companion app.

Let us know the results!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received [Not Solved]

Are you signed up for a TrueAchievements account linked to your Microsoft Account? You'd have to sign in and let it sync info from your profile to use that as a resource.

As for the Xbox Console Companion, I would check that the Microsoft Account you're signed in to the game with is the account that is signed into that app. You can check under the Settings tab in the Console Companion app and check against what's in the
    game.

I'd ask you to follow the steps that apply here (since you're on PC, not console) You still want to verify your connection
    to Xbox Live via the Console Companion App, as well as your Time and Date being set to automatic correct date and time, which could also affect the achievements unlocking.
  5. MesonW Win User

Your Microsoft store account is different than your Xbox account

Opening the Xbox Console Companion app fixed this for me, thank you. It would always prompt me to open the new Xbox app, which I'd do, and it'd display this problem. However, if I ignored it and continued into Xbox Console Companion, it prompted me to sign in there, which succeeded, and that removed the flashing window in XBox app and the repeated mix up of store account.

Incidentally it was also the solution that let me then sign into Mincecraft on PC.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't log in to Xbox Live

You need to sign in to the Xbox or Console Companion app
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

1. Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being... - Similar Threads - Console Companion app

2. Problema con mis logros en la pc [PC Achievements Not Appearing in Xbox Console Companion App]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con mis logros en la pc [PC Achievements Not Appearing in Xbox Console Companion App]: Hola tengo un problema y me gustaría saber como resolverlo. Cuando desbloqueo logros de juegos me aparece la notificación pero cuando entro a la aplicación de compañero de consola solo me aparecen...
  3. Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.: Just to start, I play on an Xbox One and use Windows 10. So I usually remote play through my laptop just because it's easier to see the screen for me. But when I tried opening it up today, the...
  4. Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app: I will try to word this as best as possible without it being confusing. Xbox Streaming Setup - I use an Xbox one and a PC to stream my Xbox gameplay to OBS via the console companion app....
  5. Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app: Hello friends, Ive been having this on going issue where i can not get my mic to work on voice chat while on my PC. Ive looked up so many solutions and none have worked. When im on the xbox...
  6. XBox Console Companion App Not Functioning Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Console Companion App Not Functioning Properly: I have multiple issues with the XBox Console Companion app. I have an XBox One S, and am using a 5G wifi connection in my house. My windows PC specs: Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core 3.09...
  7. I can't see any captures on the Xbox 1S on my PC Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see any captures on the Xbox 1S on my PC Xbox Console Companion app: So basically, I take a fair few screenshots a day on a game, and they all upload. But when I go onto my computer and go onto the XCC app, only the same captures show - 6 of them, all from games I...
  8. Xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app: So on my pc I use the Xbox app to talk to my friends on console. For some reason it is not working anymore?The issue that I’m having is every time I join a party I can’t hear anyone and after A...
  9. Is there a way to improve quality above Very High on the Console Companion app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to improve quality above Very High on the Console Companion app?: Even in the highest setting the image is compressed and it feels like i'm gaming at a youtube video, also it doesn't seem to use all my internet capacity, it barely goes over 10mbps submitted by...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Hi Microsoft community. I been trying to fix this issue with my Xbox Console Companion, for what ever reason I keep getting and error (0x405) saying I require internet connection. I have tried...