Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deakin Miller, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin

Hey everyone,

every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time.

ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to see if it works and it doesnt work.

Plz help asap

:)

Deakin Miller, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Deakin Miller Win User

I have yes and it didn't work.
  3. Deakin Miller Win User

4. XBA_Hype Win User

have you tried running a troubleshoot?

Run Xbox App Troubleshooter

1. Click on Start and select Settings.
    2. Go to Update and Security.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot tab.
    4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows Store Apps.
    5. Click on Run the Troubleshooter button.
    6. Windows Store App Troubleshooter will scan the system and suggest some fixes.
    7. Follow the on-screen instructions and check if that resolves the error.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

hi,

have you tried resseting the store?
  6. Deakin Miller Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin - Similar Threads - Console Companion app

2. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...
  3. Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one: hi ive been trying all day to connect my xbox one to console companion app but it refuses to see my xbox on the network (trust me theyre both on the same network) even when i manually enter the ip...
  4. Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: Although I know that this issue regards Xbox more than Microsoft itself, I found it rather difficult to ask a question on their site. A friend and I are trying to play Forza Horizon 4 together,...
  5. Xbox Console Companion App Crashes On Startup (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Crashes On Startup (PC): Whenever I go to startup the Xbox Console Companion App it opens up a window with the green background and white console icon but then crashes after about 5 seconds, Its been like this for a very...
  6. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  7. xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox console companion app: how do I uninstall this app c8308e9e-9b66-46e4-8e41-d9d6390a1d81
  8. : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open: : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open Oh and tried the entire list on the Troubleshooting guide. 9bbb8081-d476-4860-8222-19c29dc37e7c
  9. Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...: Someone on Twitter suggested I document this on these forums with the details. I'm mostly gonna just copy/paste what I put there into here. I've spent enough time about this from a phone call to...
  10. Xbox console companion app on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion app on Pc: When I create a party and others join it says under there names that they are connecting but they never connect they said they could hear each other but not me also when I join other peoples...