Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

Discus and support Xbox console companion app keeps crashing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bmoney2000, Aug 13, 2019.

1. bmoney2000
    bmoney2000 Guest

Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds

:)

bmoney2000, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello bmoney2000,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Does the application provide an error code when it crashes, or is the application exited entirely with the issue occurs? We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can perform
    a clean boot
    and start the application. A clean boot starts the computer with minimal applications running in the background. This will help ensure that no other applications are causing the crash. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. bmoney2000 Win User

i updated the app earlier today
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Have you checked that the app is up to date?
  5. bmoney2000 Win User

When i open the app it closes entirely. i tried everything and it still doesn't work
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
Thema:

1. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing - Similar Threads - console companion app

2. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  3. Xbox Console Companion App problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App problem: I constantly get the error code 0x87DD0006 and I don't know what to do. * Moved from Insider 8fe76572-f664-4077-b7cc-a0e041b9e3a7
  4. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  5. Not receiving notifications (Xbox Console companion app for pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving notifications (Xbox Console companion app for pc): I play with friends on pc but not receiving message notifications is there any reason why this is happening e858a023-c82e-47e4-8528-16537ba32d11
  6. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  7. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...
  8. Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble signing into Xbox Console Companion app: Split from this thread. Offenbar musste ich letztlich mein System zurücksetzen. Nachdem ich das gemacht habe, kann ich mich nun anmelden und Spiele herunterladen. Habe das gleiche Problem seit...
  9. Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10: As the subject says, I don't receive notifications and therefore can't accept any invites as I can't find where those show up, meaning I can't join invite-only parties or games. Is this because I...
  10. Uninstalling the Xbox "Console Companion" app

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalling the Xbox "Console Companion" app: I used the old Xbox app to keep track of mates and the Windows games I play. Now that it's been turned into a "console companion" why is it not uninstallable? I don't have an Xbox and there is no...