Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

Discus and support Xbox console companion app keeps crashing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bmoney2000, Aug 13, 2019.

1. bmoney2000
    bmoney2000 Guest

Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds

:)

bmoney2000, Aug 13, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Mine does this a lot too. What I do is I'll go into the app settings and force stop the Xbox app, and then relaunch it and that sometimes helps it run for 10 minutes or so before it locks up again.
  3. bmoney2000 Win User

I tried that and it still doesn't work
  4. Ackis Win User

There's a Beta version of the app in the store - search for it an install it. Try it out and see if it crashes as well.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello bmoney2000,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Does the application provide an error code when it crashes, or is the application exited entirely with the issue occurs? We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, you can perform
    a clean boot
    and start the application. A clean boot starts the computer with minimal applications running in the background. This will help ensure that no other applications are causing the crash. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there bmoney2000,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the app crashing on the Windows 10 PC.

Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

1. Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10.
      Perform a clean boot
    2. Try this article:
      Fix problems Apps

If the problem persists, try this:

Perform a Clean Startup to determine whether background
    programs are interfering with your games or programs

When you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere with the game. Programs may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup
    procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing - Similar Threads - console companion app

2. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  3. xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox console companion app: how do I uninstall this app c8308e9e-9b66-46e4-8e41-d9d6390a1d81
  4. : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open: : My Xbox Console Companion app on my PC will not stay open Oh and tried the entire list on the Troubleshooting guide. 9bbb8081-d476-4860-8222-19c29dc37e7c
  5. Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...: Someone on Twitter suggested I document this on these forums with the details. I'm mostly gonna just copy/paste what I put there into here. I've spent enough time about this from a phone call to...
  6. Xbox console companion app on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion app on Pc: When I create a party and others join it says under there names that they are connecting but they never connect they said they could hear each other but not me also when I join other peoples...
  7. Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: So, I want to connect my Xbox one s to the companion app . But when it asks for the ip address of my console I type it in but it says there is no xbox one with this ip address I have reentered it...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...
  9. Xbox console companion app party issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion app party issues: Whenever I join a party with my friend Mark he gets frozen out. He can join every party he wants except mine because he freezes out whenever we're in the same party. Please help me!...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Anytime i try to start or join a party on the xbox console companion app it just has a loading symbol next to my mouse for a few seconds and then the app completely crashes and now i just cant...