Xbox Console Companion App keeps going silent

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion App keeps going silent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I use the xbox console companion app for playing crossplay with my friends from xbox and i'm on pc. I join their party and everything is fine but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iFantazm, Apr 19, 2020.

1. iFantazm
    iFantazm Guest

I use the xbox console companion app for playing crossplay with my friends from xbox and i'm on pc.

I join their party and everything is fine but sometimes I look back to see i'm not in the party anymore and it says some kind of error.

The current problem I am having is that the party will go silent while i'm still in there. It's like i'm not in there at all. They can't hear me and I can't hear them.

How can i fix this?

:)

iFantazm, Apr 19, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night fails with error code 0x803F8001

Hello Iggy20157303,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Do you see the transaction for the game on your

order history
    ? Do you see the license for the game in your
    game list on the website
    ? We recommend making sure that you are
    signed in to the Xbox Console Companion app
    with the account that owns the game. Once you have signed in to the Xbox Console Companion app, go ahead and try launching the game. Be sure to let us know the results
    Iggy20157303!
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox app for windows 10

5. ACE RYAN Win User

Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

Eladio,

Thank you for your reply.

There is no notification option for party chat on my console companion app.

There used to be but it is no longer there.

The version of my Xbox Console Companion App is 48.55.30001.00000

I then went to the Microsoft Store for updates and it says "Good to go" that I have all current updates.

Thank you
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

Mine does this a lot too. What I do is I'll go into the app settings and force stop the Xbox app, and then relaunch it and that sometimes helps it run for 10 minutes or so before it locks up again.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion App keeps going silent - Similar Threads - Console Companion App

2. XBOX Console Companion App for Windows 10 is starting full screen at boot, and I cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Console Companion App for Windows 10 is starting full screen at boot, and I cannot get...: How do you disable Xbox Console companion app from launching at startup? There are no options for this in the Windows 10 settings, in the app settings, or in the task manager start up tab. This is...
  3. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  4. Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|: "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down". 0x8923103D The thing that really confuses me is that if you were to check. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status...
  5. Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app)

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app): Hi. I've succesfully experienced playing to my xbox games directly on my HP laptop under windows 10 via Xbox companion App and the controller works superbly. I really appreciate that function....
  6. Xbox Console Companion App will not connect to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App will not connect to Xbox: No matter what I do It wont connect. Both are on the same wi-fi, both are with the same account. But still, no dice. I've read other peoples solutions and none of it works. I've turned it on...
  7. xbox console companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion app: i've been having trouble with the console companion app on my pc i added some xbox one friends to my friends list and it constantly shows them offline i can't receive messages or party invites...
  8. My Mic Is Low On Console Companion But Not On Other Apps

in XBoX on Windows
    My Mic Is Low On Console Companion But Not On Other Apps: So my mic works on any other apps but on Xbox Companion it barely picks up my voice I check my sound control panel and everything. I have restarted my pc 2 times. If anyone knows please tell me!...
  9. Xbox app console companion game DVR tap missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app console companion game DVR tap missing: I'm trying to find if there is something I'm missing. I want to use this feature but I can't find it. Iv had other issues with the app but have been able to fix them, is this something that can be...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz: I play Call of duty: Modern Warfare with my friends on xbox (me being on pc) there is no discord app on xbox so we communicate through a party on the companion app and for some reason my mic has...