Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PR Flash23, Mar 27, 2020.

1. PR Flash23
    PR Flash23 Guest

I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just listening through the monitor speakers but nothing. Now it fixed itself but I would like to know if there
    is a manual way to fix it if it were to happen again.

:)

PR Flash23, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC

The Console Companion App does have a chat function so you can invite friends to your party
  3. darkist1 Win User

How to make a party invite only using the new xbox game bar

Hi ItzMadCatz,

You'll have to set that in the Xbox Companion app under the party chat section.
  4. ACE RYAN Win User

Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

Eladio,

Thank you for your reply.

There is no notification option for party chat on my console companion app.

There used to be but it is no longer there.

The version of my Xbox Console Companion App is 48.55.30001.00000

I then went to the Microsoft Store for updates and it says "Good to go" that I have all current updates.

Thank you
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox Beta App Mic problems

Try using the Xbox Console Companion App instead. You can use it in Windows and on your phone. It works great on your phone as a hands free party chat.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat - Similar Threads - Console Companion App

2. Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!: Hello Team, So I've been using the Xbox Console Companion a while and it's REALLY becoming annoying with these 2 things. 1. Something went wrong issue - This I get when I am trying to create a...
  3. console companion app problems

in XBoX on Windows
    console companion app problems: when I try to start streaming (this is my first time) and I go to (select a device) my consoles name is listed and it is on and connected to the same internet. when I try to connect it still won't...
  4. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  5. Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.: When I try to connect using these apps(iOS and PC) it tells me that they’re turned off, and I won’t be able to connect until I restart my Xbox submitted by /u/Swishgaming68 [link] [comments]
  6. Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion"

in XBoX on Windows
    Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion": Is there a setting anywhere in the Xbox Console Companion app for the PC to use push to talk? 0711c086-f679-402e-8d1d-3c6d1f7db825
  7. Xbox App and Console Companion ARE NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App and Console Companion ARE NOT WORKING: This has gotten worse over the last few weeks. But now I cannot see my friend list and get nothing but errors. Constantly seeing this "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app....
  8. Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?: So I joined pc about a month ago, and its been a month, where I've been trying to figure out the problem with my parties. Basically, when I join a party, it shows that everything is connected, it...
  9. can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10: so i want to play one of my xbox one games on my pc,but the thing is my pc is not connected to the same network as my xbox and i cant find it into the add a device on my windows 10 app. HELP MEEE...
  10. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...