Xbox Console Companion app suggestions

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion app suggestions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been using the app on my gaming PC. I have a few quick suggestions for it. It could use a lot of work honestly. And I don't think they should have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamescholden, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox Console Companion app suggestions

Been using the app on my gaming PC. I have a few quick suggestions for it. It could use a lot of work honestly. And I don't think they should have multiple apps. I think the Gamepass app should be its own section in the Xbox Console Companion app. And the app renamed just Xbox Companion app or Xbox app.

• Allow games to be rated and reviewed in the app. Without having to launch the Windows Store app or website.
    • Remove duplicate listings. For example when you search for a game like Master Chief Collection. It brings up tons of duplicate listings of the same thing. It needs to be organized better.
    • Allow games to be bought in the app without having to launch the Windows Store app or website.
    • Official Clubs for games should have a special section in the Clubs tab. Also add a "tag" for official clubs for easier searching.
    • Add a "Patch Notes" or "Update Notes" section to game pages in the Console Companion app, Windows Store page for games, and on the game page on the Xbox console itself. The PS4 has had a patch notes section for a while now. Maybe since day one.
    • Allow OG Xbox and Xbox 360 games to be added to the Wishlist. Currently they can't be.
    • The "back" button in the top left corner of the app should actually go back to the last thing you were looking at. The last page that you were on. Not to the home screen/page. We have a "Home" button for that. Back should go back.
    • The "My games" section should show the games that you own. Just like it does on the Xbox console itself when you go to your Library. Currently it just shows computer games it detects on your computer. It's really weird that this doesn't show that Xbox games you own.
    • Integrate third party chat into the "Messages" section on the right side of the app. I believe Gamebar has done this already.
    submitted by /u/jamescholden
    [link] [comments]

/u/jamescholden, Oct 28, 2019
  2. BaiIeyG Win User

Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike

Hi,

If you’re looking for new players to game with I would suggest doing it on LFG App on the Xbox Console itself or using the Destny companion App.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox app for windows 10

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

I cant sign in to SmartGlass and settings sends me to support page.

Hello JoeMantz,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to connect your Xbox One to the Xbox Companion app. To set this up, please follow the steps here:

Game Streaming with Xbox Console Companion App

I hope this helps.
  6. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion app suggestions

1. Xbox Console Companion app suggestions - Similar Threads - Console Companion app

2. Xbox console companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console companion app: Does any know why xbox removed the ability to upload custom clips from the companion app and if it will be returning d4eb7cf1-a7bc-4612-96a6-1ef803da0f44
  3. Streaming to PC via Console Companion App cuts my internet out

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming to PC via Console Companion App cuts my internet out: I was installing a game from GP last night and noticed my download speed was only 1.4mps, whilst streaming to PC via the Companion App. As soon as I ended the Stream feature, my download speed...
  4. SOLUTION : Not connecting PC to Xbox using the “XBOX console companion” app

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOLUTION : Not connecting PC to Xbox using the “XBOX console companion” app: For anybody having a hard time connecting their PC to their Xbox using the “XBOX console companion” app this story might help. Amazing experience for me yesterday:) I bought and built a new...
  5. Xbox Console Companion App for Windows 10 does not maintain settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App for Windows 10 does not maintain settings.: Every single time I open the app, I have to click off the Clubs and Feed notifications options. Every single time I open the app again, those settings have turned themselves back on. It is super...
  6. console companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    console companion app: do you need the ultimate game pass to have all your games and also does this app let you basicly run all the xbox stuff just on a pc so you have a better gpu, cpu, RAM, and FPS?...
  7. Stop advertising the new Xbox app through Console Companion, for 32bit systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop advertising the new Xbox app through Console Companion, for 32bit systems: Hey Xbox! How about you stop advertising to me that I should download the new Xbox App (ridiculously also providing a link to the store which clearly states the app is for 64bit only) on my 32...
  8. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  9. Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]: La aplicación para windows 10 de compañero de consola xbox no abre, la inicio - se abre la ventana - se queda cargando un par de segundos y se cierra. Ya trate restableciendola, desinstalandola y...
  10. Xbox console companion app streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app streaming: When I stream my gameplay on my Xbox One to my pc through the xbox console companion app I can't hear my own voice but I can hear everyone elses? 42c87f26-30d0-4b2d-a779-f713600c6a9e