Xbox console companion audio issue

Discus and support Xbox console companion audio issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t hear game chat audio when using xbox console companion whether I’m streaming from it or not. I tried pressing unmute the chat button but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHELSEA2502, Aug 24, 2021.

1. CHELSEA2502
    CHELSEA2502 Guest

I can’t hear game chat audio when using xbox console companion whether I’m streaming from it or not. I tried pressing unmute the chat button but I still don’t hear audio. This also happens with party chat but I only really need the audio to work with game chat for when I play modern warfare. People in the game can still here me but through the companion app no voice audio comes out just game audio.

:)

CHELSEA2502, Aug 24, 2021
  2. Cam1492 Win User

Delete my post please

have you tried setting audio using console companion? i had the issue with gamebar then i set my audio on console companion then its like game bar magically started showing audio. also check your audio sources to make sure they can connect.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Chelsea welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried any troubleshooting to fix this issue? Just to not suggest it again!
  4. DR1FTER22 Win User

Is it possible to let Xbox one support Bose C5 speaker???

yes. i got the adapter for the xbox one remote and bought a 3.5 mm audio cable (male to male) and connect it to the input on the bose companion 5 round audio control and you can hear the xbox one audio coming from the bose companion 5
  5. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  6. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

The only 3 solutions i know to give you are 1. Check the store for updates, 2. try using the companion app on different devices and connections or 3. Troubleshoot
    audio in parties and issues with multiplayer games on Windows 10

If you're unable to resolve the issue, leave feedback using the "Still having problems? Send us some feedback" link under Networking in the Xbox Console Companion app.
Thema:

1. Xbox console companion audio issue - Similar Threads - console companion audio

2. Console Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console Companion: Hey fellas recently my xbox broke down and it was unfixable which got me a bit sad but I wanted to continue gaming. So I am buying a PC for gaming as I thought it would be more useful for other...
  3. I have a problem with the Xbox and the Xbox Console Companion

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem with the Xbox and the Xbox Console Companion: Why dont Microsoft allow people to connwct there Series X/S to Xbox Console Companion? submitted by /u/Bright-Bell9351 [link] [comments]
  4. Add Reviews and Reviewing Capabilities to Xbox Console Companion

in XboX Insiders
    Add Reviews and Reviewing Capabilities to Xbox Console Companion: Reviews are a great source of information, but upon looking up a game I wanted to leave a review for on my phone, I realized that the capability to do so from mobile does not exist in the latest...
  5. Getting Add Ons from Xbox Console to Xbox Companion on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Add Ons from Xbox Console to Xbox Companion on PC: I've been waiting, and waiting on BEhavior to release their cross platform progress share update, and still nothing has happened. I purchased Dead by Daylight, and multiple add-ons on the console....
  6. Xbox console companion party chat won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion party chat won't work.: I want to talk to my friends on the Xbox console companion but I can't and it just kicks me out of the party. So I did some research and found out my teredo was the problem so I go to device...
  7. xbox console companion not capturing game but capturing game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox console companion not capturing game but capturing game audio: is anyone else having this problem with xbox console companion its been doing this since last week https://gyazo.com/bb2f0e54a288914fe2ed1752647f9219 the app only captures game audio and not my...
  8. XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay: I'm trying to set up streaming to my Windows 10 PC using the console companion app. Both the console and my PC are connected to a gigabit network switch with cables so no wifi is involved. The...
  9. Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.: I started using this app to play games on my xbox by streaming it to my laptop, because I typically am in a discord call with other people while I do so. For the first few weeks of using this app,...
  10. Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app: So this requires a little context, basically I've been experimenting on ways to record higher quality gameplay with some friends without using an external device (besides my PC). Originally my...