Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...

Discus and support Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried all the fixes that I found online that is similar to my issue. I've restarted all the required Xbox services through services,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pie_C, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Pie_C
    Pie_C Guest

Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...

Hello, I have tried all the fixes that I found online that is similar to my issue.

I've restarted all the required Xbox services through services, local group editor etc.. I've reinstalled all required Xbox applications through Powershell with these commands

Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

"Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}"

All xbox services are running and seems to be working fine! my connection with "teredo" was broken earlier but I was able to repair that part but after that I still couldn't log in on my Xbox app or console companion.

There are no other user accounts installed on this computer, and I also unlinked all other devices that is associated with this account.

I've rebooted thousands of times already. Sadly no luck still.. I've done all I could besides resetting my whole PC, which I don't want to do since it will remove all the apps that did not come with windows initially.

Please, if anyone out there has a fix for this, that would be amazing!

:)

Pie_C, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Pie_C Win User

Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later."

May or may not he helpful but have you checked the PC updates? I believe it should be at 1903 to work now. 👍��
    Updating to 1903 now and will come post if problem gets resolved.
  3. Pie_C Win User

Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later."

4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"I've rebooted thousands of times already" and "my connection with "teredo" was broken earlier "

Have you power cycled your network gateway/router?
  5. Pie_C Win User

Ok, I will do all the steps again and see if anything changes.
  6. blueamcat Win User

So close! Okay. I would go ahead and try the steps you did before the update then. Don't give up!
Thema:

1. Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the... - Similar Threads - Console companion Error

2. I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.: i have tried all that i know. i have used beta. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. i have turned off and on notifications more times than i can remember. and i have restarted my...
  3. Signing in to the Xbox console companion app on my computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in to the Xbox console companion app on my computer.: My computer is windows 10 and is connected to the same network as my console. I do have a main computer that my xbox/Microsoft account is logged into but my laptop (the one I need help with) is...
  4. mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion: Hello, I was wondering if there was any possible way to use a mouse and keyboard while streaming the xbox one to my pc through console companion? ec73fcbb-6d84-4ee0-84eb-b9801f55fc4b
  5. Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings: Hello all, I was just wondering if the "Very High" stream quality setting within the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 has been removed? Prior to the summer when the kids were still in...
  6. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  7. Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]: Hello I've recently upgraded from a laptop to a Desktop and have a fresh computer. I've recently tried using the Xbox Console Companion like I would on my Laptop and have notice NOTHING would...
  8. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80070002

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80070002: [img] Did all these steps as previously suggested byLunaLight7 Xbox Ambassador on July 25, 2019 Here are more troubleshooting steps on how to resolve Xbox app error (0x409) 0x80070002:...
  9. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  10. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300: Hi, Whenever I try to sign into the Xbox Console Companion I am faced with the following error (image below). I have tried multiple solutions provided on this forum and others, but to no avail....