Xbox Console Companion Gamertag

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The "Change Gamertag" button on Xbox Console Companion is not responding and does nothing when I click it. How do I fix this, or is there another way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tomorand, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Tomorand
    Tomorand Guest

The "Change Gamertag" button on Xbox Console Companion is not responding and does nothing when I click it. How do I fix this, or is there another way to change my gamertag? The Microsoft website's gamertag does not line up with the one in Xbox Console
    Companion and Minecraft for Windows 10.

:)

Tomorand, Mar 25, 2020
  2. QUEENMISFITS Win User

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Teredo problem

Sorry to hear it. Please make sure that you're signing in to your PC with your Xbox Live account and that your Xbox Console Companion app has the same gamertag signed in
  5. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox Console Companion App

Are you logged into your xbox and the console companion with the same gamertag?

Check that your Xbox One console allows Xbox Console Companion app connections. You’ll find this on the console by pressing the Xbox button  to
    open the guide, going to System > Settings, selecting Preferences > Xbox
    app connectivity
    , and then selecting Allow connections from any device.
  6. EtagLive Win User

import gametag to another microsoft account

Pretty sure this would be a question for xbox support.

But if you wan't to merge the 2 accounts together that is not possible, I have asked that before and it just isn't something Microsoft's account systems can do

If it is just a case of renameing the account over on the xbox to a different gamertag, then on the companion console account change the gamertag so that it frees it up, then on the console rename yourself to the correct gamertag
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion Gamertag - Similar Threads - Console Companion Gamertag

2. Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: I am trying to use the Xbox Console Companion app on my computer to play Xbox. I have been having an issue saying I cant connect. I tried everything I can find on the internet and even went and...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion Streaming: I am trying to use the Xbox Console Companion app on my computer to play Xbox. I have been having an issue saying I cant connect. I tried everything I can find on the internet and even went and...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz: I play Call of duty: Modern Warfare with my friends on xbox (me being on pc) there is no discord app on xbox so we communicate through a party on the companion app and for some reason my mic has...
  5. Cannot remove program from 'My Games' in Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove program from 'My Games' in Xbox Console Companion: WHAT I DID: I use the 'record that' feature from the Xbox DVR / Xbox Game Bar / Xbox Console Companion off and on because the darn thing needs 6 processes to even have on, which can impact...
  6. PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]: Trying to start a party/join a party and I get the same error code every time. I've tried restarting and power cycling but its still giving me the same message. "We cant connect to Xbox Live...
  7. xbox console companion party issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion party issue: so the issue is i cant start/join a party when i have a game launched on thew PC. I was playing warzone and talking to 5 of my mates and one of them left the party. now for some reason whenever...
  8. xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing: Ok, so I'm having an issue with blocking the xbox console companion from displaying my status to all my friends. Whenever I play a game it tells everyone that I'm friends with what I was playing...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!: Hello Team, So I've been using the Xbox Console Companion a while and it's REALLY becoming annoying with these 2 things. 1. Something went wrong issue - This I get when I am trying to create a...
  10. Xbox Console Companion crashing on launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion crashing on launch: Hi there, This issue just started today. It seems to happen because of the pop up window trying to tell me something as I tried opening it again and again and on the 10th attempt or so, I was...