Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kinghalo34, Mar 27, 2020.

1. kinghalo34
    kinghalo34 Guest

I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong with my account because of past behavior or my privacy
    settings. Does anyone know if the servers are down because i tried multiple accounts and still got the error. Also tried removing the app and reinstalling it looked for windows 10 updates and troubleshoot.

:)

kinghalo34, Mar 27, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Have the same error don't have any enforcement on my account but cant upload my league of legends clip to my xbox live when normally i have no problem doing it i think it's a problem with the app itself
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

I was able to share a game clip just fine to my feed and also use the external share function. Where are you trying to share the capture?

Have you checked your privacy settings as the error suggested?
  4. iXR3pT0G0Dzz Win User

I tried your suggestion, but still nothing changed. It is only the settings related to sharing that won't change to allow. Everything else updates to what I change it to.
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Have you tried changing the setting and then restarting your PC?
  6. iXR3pT0G0Dzz Win User

I went to the privacy settings on my account and the setting to share game clips was set to allow, but whenever I try to change a setting it lets me until when I submit it sets it back to the default which was "Block"
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips - Similar Threads - Console Companion Allowing

2. xbox console companion party issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion party issue: so the issue is i cant start/join a party when i have a game launched on thew PC. I was playing warzone and talking to 5 of my mates and one of them left the party. now for some reason whenever...
  3. xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing: Ok, so I'm having an issue with blocking the xbox console companion from displaying my status to all my friends. Whenever I play a game it tells everyone that I'm friends with what I was playing...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!: Hello Team, So I've been using the Xbox Console Companion a while and it's REALLY becoming annoying with these 2 things. 1. Something went wrong issue - This I get when I am trying to create a...
  5. Xbox Console Companion crashing on launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion crashing on launch: Hi there, This issue just started today. It seems to happen because of the pop up window trying to tell me something as I tried opening it again and again and on the 10th attempt or so, I was...
  6. console companion app problems

in XBoX on Windows
    console companion app problems: when I try to start streaming (this is my first time) and I go to (select a device) my consoles name is listed and it is on and connected to the same internet. when I try to connect it still won't...
  7. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  8. Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.: So, my brother has an xbox and I am on PC, we enjoyed playing games together for a short while when I first discovered the xbox console companion app. Now whenever i try and join a chat party...
  9. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  10. Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?: So I recently graduated high school, and the only way my best friend and I have kept contact is via Xbox chat. However, I have terrible memory and forget to check the Xbox Companion app all the...