Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kinghalo34, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. kinghalo34
    kinghalo34 Guest

I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong with my account because of past behavior or my privacy
    settings. Does anyone know if the servers are down because i tried multiple accounts and still got the error. Also tried removing the app and reinstalling it looked for windows 10 updates and troubleshoot.

:)

2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Have the same error don't have any enforcement on my account but cant upload my league of legends clip to my xbox live when normally i have no problem doing it i think it's a problem with the app itself
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

I was able to share a game clip just fine to my feed and also use the external share function. Where are you trying to share the capture?

Have you checked your privacy settings as the error suggested?
  4. iXR3pT0G0Dzz Win User

I tried your suggestion, but still nothing changed. It is only the settings related to sharing that won't change to allow. Everything else updates to what I change it to.
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Have you tried changing the setting and then restarting your PC?
  6. iXR3pT0G0Dzz Win User

I went to the privacy settings on my account and the setting to share game clips was set to allow, but whenever I try to change a setting it lets me until when I submit it sets it back to the default which was "Block"
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips - Similar Threads - Console Companion Allowing

2. Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion: Hi Folks, Just wondering if its possible to use a USB connected Razer Atrox Fightstick (plugged into PC) while streaming a game via the console companion app 52689f73-b301-4b5b-b3e7-eae13f2721cd
  3. Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.: When I try to connect using these apps(iOS and PC) it tells me that they’re turned off, and I won’t be able to connect until I restart my Xbox submitted by /u/Swishgaming68 [link] [comments]
  4. Sending clips via Xbox Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Sending clips via Xbox Console Companion Issues: When I made the switch to pc from xbox, a lot of my friends are still on xbox. a couple on pc. ive noticed that when they share clips to me, im unable to view them in the xbox console companion or...
  5. Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta

in XboX Insiders
    Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta: I'm trying to upload some screenshots from my pc to xbox live it always worked with the xbox companion console beta app but since tge 26th of march it gets uploaded to 10% then i get a error code...
  6. Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat: I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just listening through the monitor speakers but...
  7. Xbox Console Companion Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion Gamertag: The "Change Gamertag" button on Xbox Console Companion is not responding and does nothing when I click it. How do I fix this, or is there another way to change my gamertag? The Microsoft website's...
  8. Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.: So, my brother has an xbox and I am on PC, we enjoyed playing games together for a short while when I first discovered the xbox console companion app. Now whenever i try and join a chat party...
  9. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  10. Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?: So I recently graduated high school, and the only way my best friend and I have kept contact is via Xbox chat. However, I have terrible memory and forget to check the Xbox Companion app all the...