xbox console companion on pc has high ping

Discus and support xbox console companion on pc has high ping in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so when the game was free for a week a long time ago i play it with some friends with no problems at all, but now the xbox companion set my ping to 150... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by marianoQS, May 14, 2020.

1. marianoQS
    marianoQS Guest

so when the game was free for a week a long time ago i play it with some friends with no problems at all, but now the xbox companion set my ping to 150 and the pc set my xbox connection to 200 ms, and it doesn't make any sense, my conection works fine on
    steam and other games but is terrible on xbox servers. what can i do? toredo is open and working fine btw

:)

marianoQS, May 14, 2020
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello, high ping numbers are usually associated with connection issues or the server you are being connected is too far away. We recommend trying to select another server if its possible, let us know what specific game is the one is showing this issue...
    but if its all games try to check the network details on the console and if its possible tell us about the numbers, thanks
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one s high ping

Do you measure the ping with the Network settings test in the console, or is that a ping shown in a game?

Be aware that game Ping also depends on other players hosting the match. If they have a slow internet connection, or are far away, the ping goes up for you as well.

If you get high ping during the console's network test, try doing a speedtest on your PC, selecting a speedtest server close to Seattle or Redmond (USA Washington State).

If the ping is high during that test as well, you might have to talk to your ISP if they have routing issues.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Garbage Wifi-Card

Hi,

You are complaining about your WiFi, but stating you have a high ping. Ping has nothing to do with your WiFi connection between your console and the router.

Ping is a calculation of the time it takes for you to recieve a response from the server you're connected to via the internet, the signal strengh of your home network is not part of the results from a test for Ping.

If you're suffering high ping, you need to speak to your ISP.
  5. KALEEF Win User

NAT: Our problem or Xbox LIVE?

The latency test is pinging a server in seattle so you will have a high ping result so unless of course the latency test on the xbox one is a lot higher than what you get when you ping a seattle server on your pc there should not be a problem.
  6. Revocke Win User

How do I stream xbox game to PC now?

Hi!

To stream your Xbox to your PC, you need to download the Xbox Console Companion.

Make sure that your Xbox and your PC is in the same network.

Xbox Console Companion Store Link

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFJBD8
Thema:

1. xbox console companion on pc has high ping - Similar Threads - console companion has

2. Xbox console companion not uploading screenshots anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console companion not uploading screenshots anymore: submitted by /u/RiSawyers [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox App and Xbox Console Companion on PC not signing in? Error 0x80048869

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Xbox Console Companion on PC not signing in? Error 0x80048869: I keep getting a error on Both the Xbox app and the Console companion on PC with the error message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live 0x80048869 " it gives me the option to try again or switch...
  4. Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10 - Using as keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10 - Using as keyboard: Hoping someone can help with this please. I've had the companion app up and running on my Win10 laptop for a while, and having it connected to my Xbox One I've been able to play ESO on the Xbox...
  5. How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: I'm using a wireless connection I've tried changing the Xbox name, the xbox app connectivity preferences, putting in the xbox ip address nothing works. d9820e40-8a55-4ae3-8e40-efb65f9a45b5
  6. My stream on my console companion is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    My stream on my console companion is not working: Hello, so I wanted to stream on my laptop with the Xbox console companion. So, everything works, except the screen. When my Xbox is connected and i start streaming from my laptop, the stream on my...
  7. Xbox console companion not showing screen when streaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console companion not showing screen when streaming.: Hello, I am trying to stream my game on my xbox one X on my laptop with the console companion. I am able to connect my screen but the screen on my laptop from my Xbox one screen does not show up....
  8. XBOX console companion

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX console companion: I play on pc and use the xbox console companion app to join parties with my friends and just recently whenever I try and join them it constantly says they are connecting and then it shows me an...
  9. Local Game Streaming to PC via Console Companion Has Improved

in XboX Insiders
    Local Game Streaming to PC via Console Companion Has Improved: I know I can only provide anecdotal evidence, and there are many many factors that could be in play. I want to document a change in performance that may or may not mean anything. In December I...
  10. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...