Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirTobiGoodboy, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried the wsrestart.exe method in cmd prompt, the Windows troubleshooter, uninstalling the app with powershell
    then re-downloading it with the store, relogging my Microsoft account, retoggling notifications in Windows settings, and changing the notification settings in the app. One thing to note is that previous posts have mentioned a setting, "Party and Game Notifications,"
    in the notifications list but this seems to be missing from my app. My NAT is open, running Windows 18362.295.

:)

SirTobiGoodboy, Aug 27, 2019
  2. SirTobiGoodboy Win User

Is there anyway to use LFG in the game bar? I mostly used the companion app for the LFG function for Forza Horizon 4.
  3. SirTobiGoodboy Win User

I uninstalled and reinstalled the most current version as of today, still no luck.
  4. Fos Win User

They removed the option to receive party and game invites in one of the recent updates. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. But I use Game Bar for invites now; it works the same.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Make sure you are running the most current version of the app.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

It's not just the mobile app, it also applies to the one on Windows 10 PC. Game Bar keeps closing and this could be a virus. As for the main Xbox Console Companion, there is no way to join invites only parties due to the notifications for that being removed
    permanently.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received - Similar Threads - Console Companion Party

2. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  3. Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?: So I recently graduated high school, and the only way my best friend and I have kept contact is via Xbox chat. However, I have terrible memory and forget to check the Xbox Companion app all the...
  4. Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: Hi. I have had problems for several days with the Xbox Console Companion. When launching the app it just displays the white circle going round and round until it stops and says to try again later...
  5. My Games In Xbox Console Companion

in XboX Insiders
    My Games In Xbox Console Companion: I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I cannot remove games that are currently on my computer in "My Games". submitted by /u/ChaseG31002 [link] [comments]
  6. Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!: hi there all, recently I have been uploading clips with the companion app (which is nice and simple rather the long lengthy process of uploading to youtube) but I have come across an issue with...
  7. Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?: Title. I do not like using the Xbox Game bar. I get every notification Xbox related on the Console Companion App except party invites. I either have to join a joinable party or create one. I do...
  8. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  9. XBOX Console Companion Party Invites

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Console Companion Party Invites: Does anyone know how to join a party invite on xbox console companion windows 10? I am able to join thru the game bar, but, do not know how to join on console companion. I do not receive any...
  10. Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly: Pic pretty much says it all. I get disconnected from the party randomly. Closing the Console Companion and reopening it works to get be back into the party for a short bit, then the problem...