Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirTobiGoodboy, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried the wsrestart.exe method in cmd prompt, the Windows troubleshooter, uninstalling the app with powershell
    then re-downloading it with the store, relogging my Microsoft account, retoggling notifications in Windows settings, and changing the notification settings in the app. One thing to note is that previous posts have mentioned a setting, "Party and Game Notifications,"
    in the notifications list but this seems to be missing from my app. My NAT is open, running Windows 18362.295.

:)

SirTobiGoodboy, Aug 27, 2019
  2. SirTobiGoodboy Win User

Is there anyway to use LFG in the game bar? I mostly used the companion app for the LFG function for Forza Horizon 4.
  3. SirTobiGoodboy Win User

I uninstalled and reinstalled the most current version as of today, still no luck.
  4. Fos Win User

They removed the option to receive party and game invites in one of the recent updates. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. But I use Game Bar for invites now; it works the same.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Make sure you are running the most current version of the app.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

It's not just the mobile app, it also applies to the one on Windows 10 PC. Game Bar keeps closing and this could be a virus. As for the main Xbox Console Companion, there is no way to join invites only parties due to the notifications for that being removed
    permanently.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received - Similar Threads - Console Companion Party

2. Unable to join parties on console companion on windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join parties on console companion on windows 10.: Usually xbox parties work fine through my PC, some times however, I cannot join parties or start parties. Joining a party results in the parties tab showing a loading icon for a few seconds before...
  3. Xbox Console Companion (PC) - Not able to join or create parties, and my headset and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion (PC) - Not able to join or create parties, and my headset and...: For some odd reason, when I try to join someone's party that I've been invited to all I get is a spinning wheel of death, and when I try to create one, nothing happens. I have also been having a...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...
  5. Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion not allowing me to join Voice Chat parties.: So, my brother has an xbox and I am on PC, we enjoyed playing games together for a short while when I first discovered the xbox console companion app. Now whenever i try and join a chat party...
  6. Xbox console companion app party issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion app party issues: Whenever I join a party with my friend Mark he gets frozen out. He can join every party he wants except mine because he freezes out whenever we're in the same party. Please help me!...
  7. Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working: I could talk to my friends with no issue until about three days ago, now when I join a party I can't hear them and they can't hear me even though I can see that I'm talking. Sometimes when I join...
  8. Xbox console companion party not starting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion party not starting: I cannot start nor join any xbox parties on the console companion app for windows 10. No error code is displayed, nor is it a problem with my network or my xbox account (I have tried to create...
  9. Unable to join XBOX parties on windows 10 console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join XBOX parties on windows 10 console companion.: Question is as title. trying to join a party with my friends on xbox just causes a loading symbol, and nothing else happens. I have checked all the guides, my NAT type is moderate, and all my...
  10. Can't Get Party Invites on Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Get Party Invites on Console Companion: I can't get party invites on the console companion app. I have all my notifications on and I still can't get party invites. 0a731048-9d5e-49b7-9f2e-9eeea3109206