Xbox console companion party chat won't work.

Discus and support Xbox console companion party chat won't work. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to talk to my friends on the Xbox console companion but I can't and it just kicks me out of the party. So I did some research and found out my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MasonHall9, Aug 4, 2021.

1. MasonHall9
    MasonHall9 Guest

I want to talk to my friends on the Xbox console companion but I can't and it just kicks me out of the party. So I did some research and found out my teredo was the problem so I go to device manger went to network adapters. Then went to actions and clicked add legacy hardward and then did the advance option. Then I went to Microsoft to find the teredo adapter and it's missing. Then I went to windows command processor admin typed netsh interface teredo show state. It says it works but when I go to xbox console companion it still doesn't work. I'm confused please help.

:)

MasonHall9, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Mason! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Now that you have done the Teredo steps we can try to restart the Xbox services! Follow the steps to restart the services:

First of all close the Xbox

Click on the Windows icon

Type services and hit the enter key

Scroll down and search for Xbox Live Networking Services

Right-click on the service and click on stop

Wait for a couple of minutes and then click on start

Now, search for an IP helper service and start it again

After that close the service window and launch Xbox

Start a game with multiplayer and begin the Xbox party. Now, check whether the Xbox console companion party chat not working issue got resolved or not.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox Beta App Mic problems

Try using the Xbox Console Companion App instead. You can use it in Windows and on your phone. It works great on your phone as a hands free party chat.
  4. Edwardvega1 Win User

xbox console companion party chat not working

tried everthing still dosent work
  5. Christyna64 Win User

when i reset xbox game bar it actually uninstalled and now when trying to reinstall it wont ut just says error
    Try restarting your PC then type wsreset into search and click run command. Let it run completely, it may seem like nothing is happening. Then go back through and try to install Game Bar again.

[​IMG]
  6. Edwardvega1 Win User

im getting error code 0x8923103D
Thema:

1. Xbox console companion party chat won't work. - Similar Threads - console companion party

2. XBox Console Companion Party Invites?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Console Companion Party Invites?: So I like to stream my XBox on my PC using the Console Companion. When I go to LFG posts, I get the party invite on my computer's XBOX game app. However, if they send me game invites, my XBox only...
  3. Console Companion app not connecting to party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion app not connecting to party chat: I just recently built a PC and now when I launch the console companion app I cant join parties. When I do try to join it just continues to say connecting. I can see the icon showing its picking up...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working: This has been going on for several weeks. I am on PC using Console Companion and my friends are on the Xbox One console. I can connect to a party chat with several friends. They cannot hear me, I...
  5. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  6. Anyone else who can't connect to PC or phone parties via the 32bit Xbox Console Companion...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else who can't connect to PC or phone parties via the 32bit Xbox Console Companion...: Since some months ago my 32bit app cannot connect to parties when people with the 64bit apps (phones or other PCs) are also taking part in the call. Is anyone else facing this issue? submitted by...
  7. Xbox Console Companion x86 fails to connect in a Party Chat with x64 clients

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion x86 fails to connect in a Party Chat with x64 clients: Hello, I have discovered a strange issue regarding the Xbox Console Companion app for x86 systems. I could not connect with other players parties even though my Network is fine (other PCs and Xbox...
  8. PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]: This is the same problem that happened on the 10th of April, I know times aren’t the best right now and the actual sever staff probably aren’t working but come on seriously. Every time I join or...
  9. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  10. xbox console companion party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion party chat not working: for as long as ive had my pc ive had problems with this app when i join a party or host a party i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me ive tried so hard to fix this problem contacting xbox and...