xbox console companion party issue

Discus and support xbox console companion party issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so the issue is i cant start/join a party when i have a game launched on thew PC. I was playing warzone and talking to 5 of my mates and one of them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Admirxl, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Admirxl
    Admirxl Guest

so the issue is i cant start/join a party when i have a game launched on thew PC. I was playing warzone and talking to 5 of my mates and one of them left the party. now for some reason whenever someone leaves the party everyone just disconnects (we stay
    in the party but under our gamertags it just says 'connecting'.). So we have to start another party. However when I'm in the middle of a game whether this is COD, Red Dead 2, Jurassic world evolution or any game for that matter, I'm unable to start/join a
    new party. whenever i click 'start a party' a loading symbol just comes up and then disappears and the same happens when i 'join a party'. The only way i can join is if i close the game, the app and the relaunch the app and join a party. for certain games
    this isn't really an issue, more of an inconvenience, but when i'm playing COD and i'm on warzone with my mates thats when its an issue.

I'm not sure if this is something to do with my settings or something but if anyone's had this problem and knows a fix then i would appreciate hearing from you. thanks!

:)

Admirxl, Apr 7, 2020
  2. AdamKronus Win User

The chat system, as well as the group system, is experiencing instabilities in recent days, because of the increase in users on the network due to isolation.
  3. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Voice chat

your best bet would be to use xbox console companion i've always been having issues with the game bar lately, but with console companion i've yet to have a single issue the only thing is that you have to start the parties otherwise when you join it will
    move to gamebar.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox console companion app party issues

Hello Yoshimitsu,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve
    tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!
  5. YoshimitsuShino Win User

xbox console companion never works, like ever. I've tried nearly every video solution, WHICH ARE ALL DATED! and nothing ever seems to work.
  6. TristenWolf Win User

Ive seen this happen. I just switch connections and bang, works.
Thema:

1. xbox console companion party issue - Similar Threads - console companion party

2. Xbox Console Companion x86 fails to connect in a Party Chat with x64 clients

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion x86 fails to connect in a Party Chat with x64 clients: Hello, I have discovered a strange issue regarding the Xbox Console Companion app for x86 systems. I could not connect with other players parties even though my Network is fine (other PCs and Xbox...
  3. PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]: This is the same problem that happened on the 10th of April, I know times aren’t the best right now and the actual sever staff probably aren’t working but come on seriously. Every time I join or...
  4. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  5. xbox console companion party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion party chat not working: for as long as ive had my pc ive had problems with this app when i join a party or host a party i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me ive tried so hard to fix this problem contacting xbox and...
  6. Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|: "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down". 0x8923103D The thing that really confuses me is that if you were to check. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status...
  7. Not getting party invites on xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Not getting party invites on xbox console companion: I have recently stopped using game bar because of issues I was having. So now, I am using the console companion. I cannot receive party invites on this, and my friend on Xbox prefers to stay...
  8. Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807: I am receiving the above error on my Windows 10 machine, not an insider, and having version 1909 installed. These are the results of the Xbox Console Companion test (my app is in Greek so...
  9. XBOX PC Console Companion - Party Voice Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC Console Companion - Party Voice Issues: Strange issue I'm encountering. I will join a party chat. Chat loads up, the ring around my player icon Flickers as if I'm talking, but I'm not. I cannot hear my friends, and they cannot hear me....
  10. PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]: Trying to start a party/join a party and I get the same error code every time. I've tried restarting and power cycling but its still giving me the same message. "We cant connect to Xbox Live...