Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly

Discus and support Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pic pretty much says it all. I get disconnected from the party randomly. Closing the Console Companion and reopening it works to get be back into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JdeFalconr, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

1. JdeFalconr
    JdeFalconr Guest

Pic pretty much says it all. I get disconnected from the party randomly. Closing the Console Companion and reopening it works to get be back into the party for a short bit, then the problem reoccurs.

This never happened at all with the original Xbox application on PC. Nothing else on my PC or my home network changed prior to this issue starting. I've tried reinstalling the application within Windows to no avail. Help?

Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly [​IMG]

:)

2. XBF Chris J Win User

3. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues

So to verify, this is the rebranded Xbox Console Companion app? What used to be the Xbox app prior to the Xbox (beta) app for Xbox Game Pass PC? And the situation is that you want to stream the game from the console via the App, and then stream to your
    platform of choice (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, etc) from the PC capturing the game from the streaming, and the audio from Party Chat via the Xbox App? What are you using to stream, the built in Game Bar?

Further details on how your set up, and what you're trying to do can assist in further identifying the best troubleshooting steps.

I do know that if you're in a party on the Xbox, and streaming natively, that it requires the others opt in via the party to include their audio. Are you sure users are doing that in your LFG or not on your friends list?
  4. smileskybird Win User

Kick People In Party Chat

Yes but you NEED to be able to KICK others out from the Party. Microsoft ruled the competition in terms of Party chat last gen through Xbox Live Party on Xbox 360. It's not just adults who play on Xbox 1 but also kids as well. Sure Invite Only is a good
    idea but the host should be able to Kick someone when someone is not wanted instead of muting or starting another party. I'm regularly in a Party on 360 with friends and randoms and sometimes there IS the need to KICK someone from the Party.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Set up Blue Snowball Mic for Twitch Stream Chat and Ingame Chat Xbox One S

I think the Blue microphones are all USB microphones, so I'm not sure you'd be able to use it for stream chat on your PC and game chat on your Xbox console at the same time. It's probably possible if you use the Xbox app on your PC for party chat though.
  6. maxen Win User

Why can't am i disconnected from a party chat

Hello Paris,

It sometimes happens that a party chat will fail/disconnect and kick members out. (The symptoms of this are often getting multiple notifications that everyone else left the party.) Were you able to try rejoining or creating a new party?

On the other hand, if the notification specifically mentioned being 'kicked out' this means the party host ejected you from chat. You would still be able to join other parties or create your own.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly - Similar Threads - console companion Kicked

2. How many games and Consoles do you think you Own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many games and Consoles do you think you Own?: i have 3 consoles a xbox one x xbox one s ps4 and over 100 games a687a0a1-297d-43dd-812d-3efd5840dd38
  3. Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign into the Xbox Console Companion Error (0x409) 0x80080300: Hi, Whenever I try to sign into the Xbox Console Companion I am faced with the following error (image below). I have tried multiple solutions provided on this forum and others, but to no avail....
  4. changing xbox console to home 5 times per year

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing xbox console to home 5 times per year: xbox says it user can change console home setting 5 times per year and the year starts from the day using console . this is not true as the year starts from the last time change in home setting ....
  5. Problem with getting black screen when my console is on

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with getting black screen when my console is on: When I was at the homescreen dashboard and my console was on I see the white Xbox button on my controller console indicating the console is on. but I’m seeing a black screen and I can’t even press...
  6. I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...: I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate by Mod] I can not bind the home console with my account 333d0e5a-cbf7-4be4-ab7e-b271f3b48b07
  7. After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...

in XBoX on Windows
    After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...: I have tried this on both the console companion app and the beta app. I would like to save some captures to upload to forums and reddit, or trim and rename them. I have to download them to my PC...
  8. Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: Hello, i having problems with the new app. I used to play only in my PC, streaming from my console. But now when i try open the app he close alone after some seconds. I tried reinstall but not...
  9. Whats the plan with Xbox Console Companion app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats the plan with Xbox Console Companion app?: Hi Recently the Xbox app was updated and the name was changed to Xbox Console Companion app. I got a message stating something about Windows 10 feature integration.... honestly I cant remember...
  10. Xbox App and Xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Xbox console companion: Hello Xbox team your claiming that you want your Xbox users to be safe when there are [Mod Removed- Inappropriate] people in the community making multiple accounts by naming their profiles gamer...