Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly

Discus and support Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pic pretty much says it all. I get disconnected from the party randomly. Closing the Console Companion and reopening it works to get be back into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JdeFalconr, Jun 13, 2019.

1. JdeFalconr
    JdeFalconr Guest

Pic pretty much says it all. I get disconnected from the party randomly. Closing the Console Companion and reopening it works to get be back into the party for a short bit, then the problem reoccurs.

This never happened at all with the original Xbox application on PC. Nothing else on my PC or my home network changed prior to this issue starting. I've tried reinstalling the application within Windows to no avail. Help?

Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly [​IMG]

:)

JdeFalconr, Jun 13, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

If you have the latest update, then party invites don't go to the Xbox Console Companion app anymore, and they go straight to the Game Bar. Same for party chat on the PC.

To access the Game Bar, just press the Windows button and G at the same time, you should be able to see your invites there.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cant leave group chats

If you have Windows 10 installed on your PC and the Xbox Console Companion, try leaving the group chat on the app instead.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

Appears not. I don't know why it keep kicking me out of the parties via Game Bar. Nothing can be done about it. What did I do to deserve this? Xbox Enforcement has nothing to do with this. Something is preventing me from joining parties via Xbox Console
    Companion. There is no notifications. So as it seems, I am indeed banned from that function that is not Xbox Enforcement related.
Thema:

1. Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly - Similar Threads - console companion Kicked

2. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Streaming: When I am attempting to stream a game on my computer, is there any way I can use the keyboard opposed to having to use my controller? 5ff65a1b-1cd3-4fc7-b3aa-6b2a162956b4
  4. xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?: Hi Hi I've just got into posting screenshots on my xbox console companion activity feed, I prefer to take screenshots through steam then put them in my Captures folder and upload them to my xbox...
  5. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923
  6. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook: I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  7. Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion: Hello. I want to turn on a feature on my xbox app which im struggling to find. I can't sign in automatically on my xbox app. I asked my friend and he showed me this photo [img] As you can...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App problem: I constantly get the error code 0x87DD0006 and I don't know what to do. * Moved from Insider 8fe76572-f664-4077-b7cc-a0e041b9e3a7
  9. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...
  10. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...