Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all, I was just wondering if the "Very High" stream quality setting within the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 has been removed?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GParrell78, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings

Hello all,

I was just wondering if the "Very High" stream quality setting within the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 has been removed?

Prior to the summer when the kids were still in school and not taking over my PC, I used to stream my XboxOne to my PC alot, and always used the "Very High" setting, which worked quite well.

Currently, the app only gives me the options of Low, Medium, or High.

submitted by /u/GParrell78
    [link] [comments]

/u/GParrell78, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on Windows 10?

Have you tried resetting the Xbox Console Companion?

Here's how:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Go to Apps & features.
    3. Find the Xbox Console Companion and click on Advanced options.
    4. Click the Reset button.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

Does your computer successfully sign into the Xbox app or the Xbox Console Companion app? I would recommend running a test in the Settings > Network tab of the Xbox Console Companion app and see if there are any issues listed there that we can troubleshoot.

Is this a new issue, or have you been able to sign in previously?
  4. HassanB Win User

XBOX companion app in windows 8

Hello,

Xbox Companion was changed to Smartglass.

It's under System > Console Settings > Connected Devices > Xbox SmartGlass Apps > On.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Cannot download games on Microsoft Store

Hello ChristopherKlopper,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Does this issue occur with multiple games or just Minecraft? Do you see any network errors when you look at the network
    settings in the Xbox Console Companion App? We will provide steps on how to locate the network settings in the Xbox Console Companion App. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results!

How to access the network settings in the Xbox Console Companion App:

1. Launch the Xbox Console Companion App
    2. Sign in to the app with your Microsoft account
    3. Select the gear icon on the bottom left of the app
    4. Select Network
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings

1. Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings - Similar Threads - Console Companion Quality

2. Xbox Console Companion will not let me switch accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion will not let me switch accounts: I have tried multiple times to switch accounts in the app but when I click on another account it simply goes to loads and then goes back to the main account that was already logged in. I have...
  3. Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.: My xbox is on the same internet connection as my phone and my pc but it cannot connect to the xbox app on either devices. Its even on the same subnetwork but it doesn't come up, what do I do to...
  4. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  5. Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: how to allow chat notifications pop-up via Windows?: So I recently graduated high school, and the only way my best friend and I have kept contact is via Xbox chat. However, I have terrible memory and forget to check the Xbox Companion app all the...
  6. Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion: Hi. I have had problems for several days with the Xbox Console Companion. When launching the app it just displays the white circle going round and round until it stops and says to try again later...
  7. My Games In Xbox Console Companion

in XboX Insiders
    My Games In Xbox Console Companion: I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I cannot remove games that are currently on my computer in "My Games". submitted by /u/ChaseG31002 [link] [comments]
  8. Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!: hi there all, recently I have been uploading clips with the companion app (which is nice and simple rather the long lengthy process of uploading to youtube) but I have come across an issue with...
  9. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  10. Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?: Title. I do not like using the Xbox Game bar. I get every notification Xbox related on the Console Companion App except party invites. I either have to join a joinable party or create one. I do...