Xbox Console Companion Sign-In

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Sign-In in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account is not a Microsoft account, so i can't sign into Xbox Console Companion with my Xbox account, how do I fix that? It will only let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PiersonMcMillin, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Xbox Console Companion Sign-In

My Xbox account is not a Microsoft account, so i can't sign into Xbox Console Companion with my Xbox account, how do I fix that? It will only let me sign in with a Microsoft account and not an Xbox account.

:)

PiersonMcMillin, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

I can't play on pc

You are using the same account?

Are you signed in to the console companion app?

If you are signed in try making sure you are signed out of the MS Store and the Console Companion. Sign back in and launch the game to see if it sync's.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

Does your computer successfully sign into the Xbox app or the Xbox Console Companion app? I would recommend running a test in the Settings > Network tab of the Xbox Console Companion app and see if there are any issues listed there that we can troubleshoot.

Is this a new issue, or have you been able to sign in previously?
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would sign in with the email and password you use to sign in on the Xbox. The email address you use to sign into your account is your Microsoft account.
  6. PiersonMcMillin Win User

it said that there was no Microsoft account that exists
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion Sign-In - Similar Threads - Console Companion Sign

2. Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down: Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will show a black box with the Xbox Logo and a...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Sign in Error oxcffff82e

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Sign in Error oxcffff82e: Hello first post here, hope all goes well! So I am on my PC trying to log into my xbox console companion after getting logged out randomly, I turned on my PC yesterday morning and tried to open...
  4. Xbox Console Companion Sign In

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Sign In: Hello, For the past hour I have been trying to switch from one of my Xbox Live accounts to the other within the Xbox Companion app but the app keeps requesting for me to enter my Hello PIN. After...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10: I've been trying to get the Xbox (beta) app to work on my PC for months. Here's what happens. When I try to sign in, it goes through all of the sign-in steps, reloads the page, and then...I'm not...
  6. Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console companion Error (0x409) 0x80073DB8 "we are unable to sign you in at the...: Hello, I have tried all the fixes that I found online that is similar to my issue. I've restarted all the required Xbox services through services, local group editor etc.. I've reinstalled all...
  7. Signing in to the Xbox console companion app on my computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in to the Xbox console companion app on my computer.: My computer is windows 10 and is connected to the same network as my console. I do have a main computer that my xbox/Microsoft account is logged into but my laptop (the one I need help with) is...
  8. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  9. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  10. Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion: Hello. I want to turn on a feature on my xbox app which im struggling to find. I can't sign in automatically on my xbox app. I asked my friend and he showed me this photo [img] As you can...