Xbox Console Companion Sign In

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Sign In in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, For the past hour I have been trying to switch from one of my Xbox Live accounts to the other within the Xbox Companion app but the app keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Atown92501, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Atown92501
    Atown92501 Guest

Hello,

For the past hour I have been trying to switch from one of my Xbox Live accounts to the other within the Xbox Companion app but the app keeps requesting for me to enter my Hello PIN. After entering my Hello Pin, it will always respond that it is an incorrect
    pin. I have tried changing my pin several times and removing the pin altogether but I always asks and then denies the pin. Any solution would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Atown92501, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

I can't play on pc

You are using the same account?

Are you signed in to the console companion app?

If you are signed in try making sure you are signed out of the MS Store and the Console Companion. Sign back in and launch the game to see if it sync's.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Issue

Does your computer successfully sign into the Xbox app or the Xbox Console Companion app? I would recommend running a test in the Settings > Network tab of the Xbox Console Companion app and see if there are any issues listed there that we can troubleshoot.

Is this a new issue, or have you been able to sign in previously?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Console Companion Sign-In

You would sign in with the email and password you use to sign in on the Xbox. The email address you use to sign into your account is your Microsoft account.
  6. PiersonMcMillin Win User

Xbox Console Companion Sign-In

it said that there was no Microsoft account that exists
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion Sign In - Similar Threads - Console Companion Sign

2. Xbox Console Companion We cant sign you in right now. Try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion We cant sign you in right now. Try again later: Can't start the Console Companion trying to get the game running but this Companion will not run at all. Green windows with the cant start message. ea232c28-7548-4a99-9087-99b64da7223f
  3. Unable to sign into xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into xbox console companion: I get this error that says "We cant sign you in right now" (0x409) 0x42b. I have tried nearly everything to fix this error, but nothing has fixed it. I have done the services thing, removing the...
  4. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  5. Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...: So, for 2 hours now, it keeps saying that, even though I am logged with the same account both on my xbox one and on the companion app. d7c48e00-3115-4cc7-87d2-63b3f0de4948
  6. I'm not able to sign-in with a different account in the Xbox Console Companion App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to sign-in with a different account in the Xbox Console Companion App.: I used to be able to sign in with a different account on the Xbox Console Companion app. However, I can't do that anymore. When I click sign-out in the settings and then click sign-in, it...
  7. Xbox Console Companion Not letting me sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion Not letting me sign in.: Im trying to log into my account, I select my account. It says to enter your passkey so I enter it and its not working. 8f30dac4-ccb7-438a-ab69-21867f3c9526
  8. Xbox Console Companion Sign in Issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Sign in Issues.: This error code appears each time i sign in with my account. How do i fix it? [img] e5266263-8716-4314-ac66-b9ed206d1b1b
  9. Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down: Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will show a black box with the Xbox Logo and a...
  10. Xbox Console Companion Sign in Error oxcffff82e

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Sign in Error oxcffff82e: Hello first post here, hope all goes well! So I am on my PC trying to log into my xbox console companion after getting logged out randomly, I turned on my PC yesterday morning and tried to open...