Xbox Console Companion Streaming

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Streaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I am attempting to stream a game on my computer, is there any way I can use the keyboard opposed to having to use my controller?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kenku005, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Kenku005
    Kenku005 Guest

When I am attempting to stream a game on my computer, is there any way I can use the keyboard opposed to having to use my controller?

:)

Kenku005, Aug 15, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Streaming por HDMI

Hi Jos158,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately you cannot plug in the Xbox One into your laptop and use the laptop as a display. Also there is no app or program that would convert the HDMI port on your laptop to an input source rather than an output source.

Your only option would be to use the game streaming through the Xbox Console Companion app. I would re over these two support articles on how to improve streaming:

I hope this helps!
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Are you minimizing the Xbox console companion app while using to stream your Xbox to it?

Why are you wanting to stream your xbox to the laptop?

Are you running anything else on the laptop whilst trying to stream?
  5. Revocke Win User

How do I stream xbox game to PC now?

Hi!

To stream your Xbox to your PC, you need to download the Xbox Console Companion.

Make sure that your Xbox and your PC is in the same network.

Xbox Console Companion Store Link

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFJBD8
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion Streaming - Similar Threads - Console Companion Streaming

2. Xbox console companion app streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app streaming: When I stream my gameplay on my Xbox One to my pc through the xbox console companion app I can't hear my own voice but I can hear everyone elses? 42c87f26-30d0-4b2d-a779-f713600c6a9e
  3. Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch: I'm attempting to track and report occurrences with stream dropouts when launching games the first time, after bringing the unit out of standby, or even restarting. I've reported this multiple...
  4. streaming in xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    streaming in xbox console companion: when I press streaming the xbox console companion automatically closes 01c419ef-d656-454c-ab5d-d2cc00b47315
  5. Console Companion not streaming | Windows 10 2004 stuck at 99%

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion not streaming | Windows 10 2004 stuck at 99%: Hi Microsoft Team, Yesterday, I updated my Xbox to the latest update and connected it to the internet again so I could stream games to my laptop outside of my room. I loaded into the app and...
  6. Using a microphone on my PC when streaming Xbox Console with Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a microphone on my PC when streaming Xbox Console with Console Companion: Greetings, I get speaker audio through my PC without any issue. However, the only way I can get a mic to work is still through the controller adapter. Is there a way to use a mic plugged into my...
  7. Enable Stream Chat on Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Enable Stream Chat on Xbox Console Companion App: Hello, How do you enable stream chat on the Xbox Console Companion on PC? On Xbox its easy you just got to the party and click your name. But there's no option for that or setting in the PC app....
  8. Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Console Companion On Windows 10: It says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device." When i try the IP manually it says "We couldn't find an Xbox One...
  9. Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.: I started using this app to play games on my xbox by streaming it to my laptop, because I typically am in a discord call with other people while I do so. For the first few weeks of using this app,...
  10. Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app)

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app): Hi. I've succesfully experienced playing to my xbox games directly on my HP laptop under windows 10 via Xbox companion App and the controller works superbly. I really appreciate that function....