Xbox Console Companion Teredo Problem

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Teredo Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I fix the Teredo connection problem? When I go to Xbox Console Companion Network settings, it says on NAT, "Teredo is unable to qualify" and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David K. Sr., May 7, 2021.

1. David K. Sr.
    David K. Sr. Guest

How do I fix the Teredo connection problem? When I go to Xbox Console Companion Network settings, it says on NAT, "Teredo is unable to qualify" and it says my Server connectivity is blocked. Any help with this? Maybe a list of methods to solve this issue too?

:)

David K. Sr., May 7, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @David K. Sr., I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

Regarding your explanation, I believe you will need to follow the instructions on this link and your issue should be resolved.

NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify" | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Superkukel Win User

Teredo is not working

Hallo SlappyMagoo , and everyone

Forza Horizon 4 - Teredo service problem on PC.

Read this if you have a Xbox Networking problem on your Windows PC

Message : 'Teredo is unable to qualify' , and 'Service Connectivity' is blocket in Xbox Companion Console.

For everyone who follows the troubleshooting steps on https://support.xbox.com/ , when you c'nt play Multiplayer an Xbox game on PC.

It can helps when you :

Reset your Modem/Router after each step, and see of the problem is gone.

I followed the steps 5 and 6 for solution the Teredo and Service problem, and after that, I reset my Modem/Router.

Now I was able to play Multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on my PC.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Teredo Adapter Not Available

Hello circa815,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you cannot connect to Xbox party chat due to your Teredo adapter not being installed. Do you see an error message in the network settings of the Xbox Console Companion
    App such as, "Teredo is unable to qualify?" There are some situations in which you would need to turn Teredo tunneling on in your router
    settings. This can be done by consulting the router or gateway's manual or by contacting your internet service provider. There are some routers or gateways that do not support IPv6 which may also affect the Teredo function. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Abe van Niekerk Win User

Xbox Game Pass App doesn't recognize my membership

Uninstalling Xbox Console Companion app solved this problem for me.
  6. chrismcnair Win User

How to fix Teredo

well in both game settings in the metro settings menu and xbox console companion it shows for NAT type is Teredo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked. also I checked the service and winHTTP is unable to be started or stopped manually.
    I have also checked the registry editor and the registry seems to be in order.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion Teredo Problem - Similar Threads - Console Companion Teredo

2. After changing my gamertag, it still has not updated in the Xbox Console Companion, nor in...

in XBoX on Windows
    After changing my gamertag, it still has not updated in the Xbox Console Companion, nor in...: Heya, As said in the title, I changed my gamertag like a super long time ago (around 2 or 3 months ago) to . Though the xbox console companion app did not show any changes when i went to my...
  3. Xbox console companion downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion downloading: I need a way to download all of my captures on Xbox Live to a drive all at once. I saw there was a solution a couple years ago that involved upload manager or something along those lines, but...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App keybinds mute/deafen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App keybinds mute/deafen?: How has Microsoft not added keybinds to the app yet? Is there any plan in the future? After failing to buy Discord I'm assuming they might actually work on their own software? 469 people have...
  5. Xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion: I changed my gamer tag from BlackViper to and on the gamebar it says that it isnt changed for some reason. c0a73720-3d9f-44fc-8b9b-e6e0d258c514
  6. xbox console companion shortcut

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox console companion shortcut: how do i make a short cut for xbox console companion i cant figure it out 225a332e-09a2-4a97-b524-fbaac8a6e8f9
  7. After several months gamertag won't change in xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    After several months gamertag won't change in xbox console companion: After several months or even longer of waiting my gamertag hasn't changed and have no idea on what to do. Any help...? 1c74ba29-20e4-4009-8808-a9b527a2826a
  8. Using Console Companion without internet services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Console Companion without internet services: Can you still stream xbox to your PC/laptop with console companion without internet since it only uses local network? Will it be possible to stream xbox to PC with just router and ethernet cable?...
  9. Fallout 76 Not Updating (Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Not Updating (Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion): There was a new update to Fallout 76 which my Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion automatically began updating, then it has completely stopped updating at 44% updating, when I try to manually...
  10. Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked. On Xbox Console Companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked. On Xbox Console Companion.: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on my computer when I realized that I can't connect to a Horizon Life Session(which is multiplayer). I thought it was in maintenance, waited a week and still couldn't...