Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by onsitesound, Aug 12, 2019.

1. onsitesound
    onsitesound Guest

I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion:

URL Blocked

This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

:)

onsitesound, Aug 12, 2019
  2. onsitesound Win User

Do you think that's on purpose or that it might eventually be fixed?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. Thanatomorphose Win User

I had the same issue, but found a way around it.

I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I really can't say but it has been non functioning for a while you can always send feedback in reference to the issue.

You can actually still sign in but once you close the pop-up window you will be prompted with the same message.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

I believe the link no longer works.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook - Similar Threads - Console Companion won't

2. Why are you killing the Xbox Console Companion app on PC before you have a decent replacement?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are you killing the Xbox Console Companion app on PC before you have a decent replacement?: I got an update to the Console Companion app yesterday and all it did is kill the messaging feature of the app, on purpose, to try and get me to use the new Xbox app, which is somehow, even worse...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming: Good Day. I have been noticing whenever I stream my xbox onto my computer, I seem to get a ton of lag. The games I have noticed it a lot on are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Forza. Anyone have any...
  4. Xbox console companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console companion app: Does any know why xbox removed the ability to upload custom clips from the companion app and if it will be returning d4eb7cf1-a7bc-4612-96a6-1ef803da0f44
  5. Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked. On Xbox Console Companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked. On Xbox Console Companion.: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on my computer when I realized that I can't connect to a Horizon Life Session(which is multiplayer). I thought it was in maintenance, waited a week and still couldn't...
  6. Console Companion won't upload Video Clips.

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion won't upload Video Clips.: Previously, I've been able to upload video captures, but now I can't. I'm still able to upload screenshots, but recently, it has been giving me the message "There was a problem uploading you...
  7. My Xbox console companion won't list all of the microphone options for my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox console companion won't list all of the microphone options for my PC.: Recently I was having problems with sound for my PC so i was forced to buy a external soundcard. I got the Roccat Juke. With this, there is a USB pluggin attached to a split headphone jack...
  8. Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down: Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will show a black box with the Xbox Logo and a...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  10. Console Companion App won't let me Stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion App won't let me Stream: For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem: I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game data, I deleted my account from the xbox and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. client oauth settings xbox console companion

2. url blocked OAuth Xbox

3. url blocked xbox facebook

4. xbox one facebook url blocked,
  5. xbox console companion facebook blocked url,
  6. xbox console companion facebook url blocked,
  7. Xbox this redirect failed because the redirect Facebook,
  8. Xbox Console Companion wont connect to Facebook ... This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs,
  9. xbox console companion URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.