Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by onsitesound, Aug 12, 2019.

1. onsitesound
    onsitesound Guest

I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion:

URL Blocked

This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

:)

onsitesound, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook - Similar Threads - Console Companion won't

2. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Streaming: When I am attempting to stream a game on my computer, is there any way I can use the keyboard opposed to having to use my controller? 5ff65a1b-1cd3-4fc7-b3aa-6b2a162956b4
  4. xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?: Hi Hi I've just got into posting screenshots on my xbox console companion activity feed, I prefer to take screenshots through steam then put them in my Captures folder and upload them to my xbox...
  5. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923
  6. Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion: Hello. I want to turn on a feature on my xbox app which im struggling to find. I can't sign in automatically on my xbox app. I asked my friend and he showed me this photo [img] As you can...
  7. Xbox Console Companion App problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App problem: I constantly get the error code 0x87DD0006 and I don't know what to do. * Moved from Insider 8fe76572-f664-4077-b7cc-a0e041b9e3a7
  8. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  10. Console Companion App won't let me Stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion App won't let me Stream: For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem: I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game data, I deleted my account from the xbox and...