Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by onsitesound, Aug 12, 2019.

1. onsitesound
    onsitesound Guest

I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion:

URL Blocked

This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

:)

onsitesound, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook - Similar Threads - Console Companion won't

2. Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion game stream mic not working: I didn't know this was even an option it had until recently, but it doesn't even work for me... Does it work for anyone else, if so, any ideas on how to get it working?...
  3. Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file: I've recently updated my PC so that I could try the Xbox beta, but since the update it won't let me log into the app or Xbox companion. When I try to log in it says that I couldn't log into xbox...
  4. xbox Companion-console Language issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Companion-console Language issue: So i'm using the Xbox Companion-console and i noticed that the language of the achievements are in French and all the navigation buttons and text are in Dutch (the language that i speak). I'm...
  5. Xbox Console Companion Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Problem: I'm trying to type something using the keyboard instead of the controller on the Xbox Console Companion app and the text box for it won't pop up even though I have it on. Anyone else experiencing...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Glitch: So i use as of lately i have been unable to use the Xbox Companion app on my PC and i have no idea why. I use my mic by plugging it into my controller and then plugging it into my PC, and that as...
  7. Cannot connect Xbox One to PC via Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect Xbox One to PC via Xbox Console Companion: Hi, I'm trying to have my Xbox One S gameplay show up on my computer using the Xbox Console Companion ("stream" it? Never done this before). My console shows up when I select "Add a Device,"...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working: I could talk to my friends with no issue until about three days ago, now when I join a party I can't hear them and they can't hear me even though I can see that I'm talking. Sometimes when I join...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  10. Console Companion App won't let me Stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion App won't let me Stream: For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem: I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game data, I deleted my account from the xbox and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. url blocked OAuth Xbox

2. url blocked xbox facebook

3. xbox one facebook url blocked

4. xbox console companion facebook blocked url,
  5. xbox console companion facebook url blocked,
  6. Xbox this redirect failed because the redirect Facebook,
  7. Xbox Console Companion wont connect to Facebook ... This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs,
  8. xbox console companion URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.