Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by weirdo1xbox, Mar 24, 2020.

1. weirdo1xbox
    weirdo1xbox Guest

Hello. Ever since Xbox Live went down the first time this month, My Xbox Console Companion App (Windows 10) will not let me sign in. Instead, it will show a black box with the Xbox Logo and a "Please Wait" followed by it saying, "We can't sign you in right
    now. Try again later" and the Error Code: (0x409) 0x80131509. And when I try to go on Xbox One and sign in, it works fine but Xbox One games will not work properly and you can't play multiplayer. I just wanted to see if anyone else got this error. Is there
    a way to fix this? That would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down [​IMG]

:)

weirdo1xbox, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion won't let me sign in since Xbox Live went down - Similar Threads - Console Companion won't

2. Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz: I play Call of duty: Modern Warfare with my friends on xbox (me being on pc) there is no discord app on xbox so we communicate through a party on the companion app and for some reason my mic has...
  3. Cannot remove program from 'My Games' in Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove program from 'My Games' in Xbox Console Companion: WHAT I DID: I use the 'record that' feature from the Xbox DVR / Xbox Game Bar / Xbox Console Companion off and on because the darn thing needs 6 processes to even have on, which can impact...
  4. PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Console Companion Party Not Working [0x8923103D]: Trying to start a party/join a party and I get the same error code every time. I've tried restarting and power cycling but its still giving me the same message. "We cant connect to Xbox Live...
  5. xbox console companion party issue

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion party issue: so the issue is i cant start/join a party when i have a game launched on thew PC. I was playing warzone and talking to 5 of my mates and one of them left the party. now for some reason whenever...
  6. xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing: Ok, so I'm having an issue with blocking the xbox console companion from displaying my status to all my friends. Whenever I play a game it tells everyone that I'm friends with what I was playing...
  7. Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!: Hello Team, So I've been using the Xbox Console Companion a while and it's REALLY becoming annoying with these 2 things. 1. Something went wrong issue - This I get when I am trying to create a...
  8. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook: I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  10. Console Companion App won't let me Stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion App won't let me Stream: For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem: I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game data, I deleted my account from the xbox and...