Xbox Console Companion wont load anything internet related?

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion wont load anything internet related? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My friend and I are currently trying to play State of Decay 2 on pc. We are running into issues with the xbox companion app. The app REFUSES to load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SuperLuxOwner, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox Console Companion wont load anything internet related?

My friend and I are currently trying to play State of Decay 2 on pc. We are running into issues with the xbox companion app. The app REFUSES to load anything internet related. We can boot the game but cannot join each other
    due to the friends list not loading. Clubs/messages also have trouble loading. It keeps telling us that something went wrong and to refresh the page. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

SuperLuxOwner, Mar 21, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. BladeBoyZero1 Win User

mines saying we couldnt sign you in to xbox live .... no error code or nothing this app is wortheless
  4. campy amour Win User

My XBox wont let me go gold.

It doesn't give me anything, it wont load and keeps doing the loading sign. Even if I let it sit forever, it wont
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Game not loading

Is it the multiplayer that wont load or anything at all.
  6. gamerchic1 Win User

xbox one wont load anything

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem starting up your Xbox. I know you said that you tried a hard reset but if you wouldn't mind I'd like for you to try it this way: press and hold the power button on the console until it turns off, leave it off
    for 30s and then turn it back on. I especially want you to leave it off for 30 seconds and then when you turn it back on let us know what happens okay?

I will also put a link here for following the steps if your Xbox One isn't powering on because this includes checking the power supply unit and some other ways of plugging the console that may help:

support.xbox.com/.../console-wont-power-on
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion wont load anything internet related? - Similar Threads - Console Companion wont

2. Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!: Hello Team, So I've been using the Xbox Console Companion a while and it's REALLY becoming annoying with these 2 things. 1. Something went wrong issue - This I get when I am trying to create a...
  3. Xbox Console Companion crashing on launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion crashing on launch: Hi there, This issue just started today. It seems to happen because of the pop up window trying to tell me something as I tried opening it again and again and on the 10th attempt or so, I was...
  4. console companion app problems

in XBoX on Windows
    console companion app problems: when I try to start streaming (this is my first time) and I go to (select a device) my consoles name is listed and it is on and connected to the same internet. when I try to connect it still won't...
  5. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  6. Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion: Hi Folks, Just wondering if its possible to use a USB connected Razer Atrox Fightstick (plugged into PC) while streaming a game via the console companion app 52689f73-b301-4b5b-b3e7-eae13f2721cd
  7. Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.: When I try to connect using these apps(iOS and PC) it tells me that they’re turned off, and I won’t be able to connect until I restart my Xbox submitted by /u/Swishgaming68 [link] [comments]
  8. Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?: So I joined pc about a month ago, and its been a month, where I've been trying to figure out the problem with my parties. Basically, when I join a party, it shows that everything is connected, it...
  9. Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one: hi ive been trying all day to connect my xbox one to console companion app but it refuses to see my xbox on the network (trust me theyre both on the same network) even when i manually enter the ip...
  10. Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.: Hello, so recently my console companion app will no longer send notifications to my notification center or anywhere else. It sends it to the xbox game bar overlay in which I don't want it to....