Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox app on win10 just keeps loading forever. The same for microsoft store. Is it just on my computer, or does anyone has the same problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Petrolidas, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Petrolidas
    Petrolidas Guest

Xbox Console Companion

Xbox app on win10 just keeps loading forever. The same for microsoft store. Is it just on my computer, or does anyone has the same problem?

:)

Petrolidas, Jul 16, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. Vitor Rebeque Win User

Xbox Console Companion

To start you want to check if there are any updates in the Windows Store for the app, by opening the Store, clicking the three buttons in the top right, and select Downloads and Updates, then select Get Updates to see if there are any available.

If that doesn't work, the next thing to try would be to open up Settings > Apps and then search for the Xbox Console Companion App, click on it, and click the 'Advanced options', then scroll down and click the "Reset" button. Once that's done reboot the
    computer and see if that solves the issue for you.

Let us know how that goes!
    Thanks for the help. The first method i already tried, but the second i could not find the button of "advanced option" idk why he did not appear in my windows
  4. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION

Your best bet is to uninstall the application and install it again.
  5. choppyseize Win User

XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION

Hello

What happens when you try to open it? Do you get any error messages?
  6. yobrizo Win User

Xbox Console Companion

Hello. try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. lately she's had a lot of updates and she may have been caught
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion

1. Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - Console Companion

2. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Streaming: When I am attempting to stream a game on my computer, is there any way I can use the keyboard opposed to having to use my controller? 5ff65a1b-1cd3-4fc7-b3aa-6b2a162956b4
  4. xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?: Hi Hi I've just got into posting screenshots on my xbox console companion activity feed, I prefer to take screenshots through steam then put them in my Captures folder and upload them to my xbox...
  5. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923
  6. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook: I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  7. Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in Automatically on Xbox Console Companion: Hello. I want to turn on a feature on my xbox app which im struggling to find. I can't sign in automatically on my xbox app. I asked my friend and he showed me this photo [img] As you can...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App problem: I constantly get the error code 0x87DD0006 and I don't know what to do. * Moved from Insider 8fe76572-f664-4077-b7cc-a0e041b9e3a7
  9. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...
  10. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...