Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I have had problems for several days with the Xbox Console Companion. When launching the app it just displays the white circle going round and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SoleAtom117262, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Console Companion

Hi. I have had problems for several days with the Xbox Console Companion. When launching the app it just displays the white circle going round and round until it stops and says to try again later (which has not made any difference). I also get the error
    code: (0x409) 0x80080005. I have just talked to one of the Xbox experts and she says, because I cannot uninstall the app (the 'uninstall' button is greyed out) it must be a Windows 10 issue. My system is completely up to date and the app has the required permissions
    with the firewall. The app worked perfectly well up to about a week ago. I hope someone can help as it is pretty frustrating

:)

SoleAtom117262, Sep 13, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. HermenegilleDespres Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

My xbox console companion is updated. The last update was this week from Microsoft store. I uninstall the xbox console companion using the procedure mentioned above. It did not work.
  4. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  5. MagicJaguar6382 Win User

unable to sign-in in the xbox area

I dont have a console im using the xbox console companion
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox app for windows 10

Thema:

Xbox Console Companion

1. Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - Console Companion

2. Xbox Console Companion Sign in Error oxcffff82e

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Sign in Error oxcffff82e: Hello first post here, hope all goes well! So I am on my PC trying to log into my xbox console companion after getting logged out randomly, I turned on my PC yesterday morning and tried to open...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure: Hello! First post here, Basically I use the Xbox Console Companion daily and for what ever reason I am completely locked out to the login screen. I have done the following things to try and fix:...
  4. Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends: First of all, I'm so sorry about even though I'm korean, Im asking this problem with my bad English. But I couldn't get any help in Korean community. As the title says I can't add friends or...
  5. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...
  6. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...
  7. Xbox console companion for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion for pc: Can't find Xbox console companion on my surface pro 4 to update 564e49a7-7a8e-4b51-96d7-66a37dbbb50f
  8. Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems: Is anyone else having problems. Streaming was working fine until last weekend. I made no changes to anything but autoupdate is switched on. Having been using it fine the night before I swicthed...
  9. Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one: hi ive been trying all day to connect my xbox one to console companion app but it refuses to see my xbox on the network (trust me theyre both on the same network) even when i manually enter the ip...
  10. Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: Although I know that this issue regards Xbox more than Microsoft itself, I found it rather difficult to ask a question on their site. A friend and I are trying to play Forza Horizon 4 together,...