Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I'm in a party on Xbox console companion the other person I'm in a party with can hear static. I've tried unplugging my headset and plugging... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NLH1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. NLH1
    NLH1 Guest

Xbox Console Companion

Every time I'm in a party on Xbox console companion the other person I'm in a party with can hear static. I've tried unplugging my headset and plugging it back in and it still makes a static noise permanently. It doesn't happen on other apps. Does anyone
    know a fix for this?

:)

2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. HermenegilleDespres Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

My xbox console companion is updated. The last update was this week from Microsoft store. I uninstall the xbox console companion using the procedure mentioned above. It did not work.
  4. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  5. MagicJaguar6382 Win User

unable to sign-in in the xbox area

I dont have a console im using the xbox console companion
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion

1. Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - Console Companion

2. Xbox Console Companion Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Glitch: So i use as of lately i have been unable to use the Xbox Companion app on my PC and i have no idea why. I use my mic by plugging it into my controller and then plugging it into my PC, and that as...
  3. Cannot connect Xbox One to PC via Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect Xbox One to PC via Xbox Console Companion: Hi, I'm trying to have my Xbox One S gameplay show up on my computer using the Xbox Console Companion ("stream" it? Never done this before). My console shows up when I select "Add a Device,"...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working: I could talk to my friends with no issue until about three days ago, now when I join a party I can't hear them and they can't hear me even though I can see that I'm talking. Sometimes when I join...
  5. svp compagnon de console xbox[Translation-please xbox console companion]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    svp compagnon de console xbox[Translation-please xbox console companion]: bonjour help please je ne peux plus jouer a mes jeux et mon compagnon de console xbox indique que le fichier specifie est introuvable [Translation-Hello help please I can no longer play my...
  6. Xbox Console Companion & Xbox App never seem to work properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion & Xbox App never seem to work properly.: I'm on PC. Most of my friends have an Xbox One of some kind. When i want to join their party, it's mostly ok, apart from when one particular person wants me to join them, and that happens to be...
  7. Xbox Console Companion App No Longer Retains Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App No Longer Retains Settings: I recently updated my Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 (version 48.58.11001.00000). Update was fine and app works fine in terms of functionality. However, now when I open the app it no...
  8. Is it possible that maybe a fuction can be to cast your Xbox to the Xbox Console Companion...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible that maybe a fuction can be to cast your Xbox to the Xbox Console Companion...: Is it possible that maybe a fuction can be to cast your Xbox to the Xbox Console Companion application on Windows and be able to use mouse and keyboard. Context: I play fortnite on my xbox and...
  9. Xbox group posts not working on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox group posts not working on Xbox Console Companion: I've been having a problem on my Xbox Console Companion app where when I go to the Minecraft group posts, it says "Need more players? Looking for Group can help you find people that play like...
  10. Xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion: Every time I go to join a party it puts me in a endless loading screen and on Xbox console it doesn't use my microphone and says I need to add it when there is no option too. Also when I go to try...