Xbox console companion

Discus and support Xbox console companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I go to join a party it puts me in a endless loading screen and on Xbox console it doesn't use my microphone and says I need to add it when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by K4RG0S, Nov 19, 2019.

1. K4RG0S
    K4RG0S Guest

Xbox console companion

Every time I go to join a party it puts me in a endless loading screen and on Xbox console it doesn't use my microphone and says I need to add it when there is no option too. Also when I go to try and fix it myself
    it says its a NAT problem and my system and console companion says its open not only that but I cant even start a party or send voice messages. Please Help. Thanks

:)

K4RG0S, Nov 19, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. HermenegilleDespres Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

My xbox console companion is updated. The last update was this week from Microsoft store. I uninstall the xbox console companion using the procedure mentioned above. It did not work.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Can't Stream games xbox To my pc

Make sure you have the console companion app downloaded on your pc

Xbox Console Companion Store Link

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFJBD8
  5. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  6. MagicJaguar6382 Win User

unable to sign-in in the xbox area

I dont have a console im using the xbox console companion
Thema:

Xbox console companion

1. Xbox console companion - Similar Threads - console companion

2. Xbox App and Xbox Console Companion on PC not signing in? Error 0x80048869

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Xbox Console Companion on PC not signing in? Error 0x80048869: I keep getting a error on Both the Xbox app and the Console companion on PC with the error message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live 0x80048869 " it gives me the option to try again or switch...
  3. Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10 - Using as keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10 - Using as keyboard: Hoping someone can help with this please. I've had the companion app up and running on my Win10 laptop for a while, and having it connected to my Xbox One I've been able to play ESO on the Xbox...
  4. How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: I'm using a wireless connection I've tried changing the Xbox name, the xbox app connectivity preferences, putting in the xbox ip address nothing works. d9820e40-8a55-4ae3-8e40-efb65f9a45b5
  5. My stream on my console companion is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    My stream on my console companion is not working: Hello, so I wanted to stream on my laptop with the Xbox console companion. So, everything works, except the screen. When my Xbox is connected and i start streaming from my laptop, the stream on my...
  6. Xbox console companion not showing screen when streaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console companion not showing screen when streaming.: Hello, I am trying to stream my game on my xbox one X on my laptop with the console companion. I am able to connect my screen but the screen on my laptop from my Xbox one screen does not show up....
  7. XBOX console companion

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX console companion: I play on pc and use the xbox console companion app to join parties with my friends and just recently whenever I try and join them it constantly says they are connecting and then it shows me an...
  8. xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion: every time I open console companion it keeps loading and then tells me to download the Xbox app 13efdf05-b5c5-4617-8dc4-4c6e33333ffb
  9. xbox console companion connecting issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion connecting issues: When ever I try joining a party with one of my Xbox friends it just says connecting the entire time and we cant even talk or hear each other and the same thing happens when he joins my party. I...
  10. Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta): As per the Title, when trying to stream to a windows PC I keep getting told streaming is turned off on the xbox, however streaming to the android xbox app works fine. The Windows app can identify...