Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to use the Xbox Console Companion app on my computer to play Xbox. I have been having an issue saying I cant connect. I tried everything I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ALKskyslasher, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Xbox Console Companion

I am trying to use the Xbox Console Companion app on my computer to play Xbox. I have been having an issue saying I cant connect. I tried everything I can find on the internet and even went and talked to some Xbox Ambassadors in the discord. They had me
    a do a few things and it still won't work so they told me to go to you guys. Do you know what I can do?

:)

ALKskyslasher, Apr 10, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. HermenegilleDespres Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

My xbox console companion is updated. The last update was this week from Microsoft store. I uninstall the xbox console companion using the procedure mentioned above. It did not work.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Can't Stream games xbox To my pc

Make sure you have the console companion app downloaded on your pc

Xbox Console Companion Store Link

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFJBD8
  5. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  6. MagicJaguar6382 Win User

unable to sign-in in the xbox area

I dont have a console im using the xbox console companion
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion

1. Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - Console Companion

2. Playing games through Xbox console companion on laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing games through Xbox console companion on laptop: I am trying to use my xbox one through my laptop to be able to play games and use apps but when I click Stream, it says for me that i have to sign in on the console using this account when both of...
  3. The xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox console companion: I had tried to connect my console to the windows 10 companion and I had it connected and I had accidentally removed it and I can't get the connection back Ive tried everything from Deleting the...
  4. Xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion: I have many games installed on my PC , lego batman trilogy , batman Arkham trilogy , gta san , gta 4 and 5 and many more. The problem with me is that for any of these game in xbox console...
  5. Xbox Console Companion x86 fails to connect in a Party Chat with x64 clients

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion x86 fails to connect in a Party Chat with x64 clients: Hello, I have discovered a strange issue regarding the Xbox Console Companion app for x86 systems. I could not connect with other players parties even though my Network is fine (other PCs and Xbox...
  6. No matter what i do, I can't seem to get the Xbox Companion Console apps (or its adjactent...

in XBoX on Windows
    No matter what i do, I can't seem to get the Xbox Companion Console apps (or its adjactent...: I recently got minecraft (bc of corona) and wanted to add a friend of mine, but the app for the companion console thing would just pop up for somewhere between less than a second to MAYBE 10...
  7. Using a microphone on my PC when streaming Xbox Console with Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a microphone on my PC when streaming Xbox Console with Console Companion: Greetings, I get speaker audio through my PC without any issue. However, the only way I can get a mic to work is still through the controller adapter. Is there a way to use a mic plugged into my...
  8. Can not upload a new pic in console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not upload a new pic in console companion: Can not upload a new pic in console companion while trying to update my avatar. 3bd61d7a-5b7d-4f1d-9549-be543f7f1a21
  9. xbox console companion issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox console companion issues: hello, my console companion on my pc refuses to load in. it just stays on the green screen with the little loading circle. I am wondering if there's anyway to fix this? I have tried uninstalling...
  10. Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion Issues: The console companion app is closing right after launching. I've tried manually starting services, reinstalling it, rebooting, everything I can think of aside from making a new user and...