Xbox console companion

Discus and support Xbox console companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep trying to stream but it keeps saying sign into that account on your xbox even though they should already both be signed in.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EmmanuelObimma, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Xbox console companion

I keep trying to stream but it keeps saying sign into that account on your xbox even though they should already both be signed in.

:)

EmmanuelObimma, Sep 17, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. HermenegilleDespres Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

My xbox console companion is updated. The last update was this week from Microsoft store. I uninstall the xbox console companion using the procedure mentioned above. It did not work.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Can't Stream games xbox To my pc

Make sure you have the console companion app downloaded on your pc

Xbox Console Companion Store Link

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFJBD8
  5. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  6. MagicJaguar6382 Win User

unable to sign-in in the xbox area

I dont have a console im using the xbox console companion
Thema:

Xbox console companion

1. Xbox console companion - Similar Threads - console companion

2. Xbox Console Companion fails to log me in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion fails to log me in: For 3 days now the Xbox Console Companion has refused to log me in, it loads for hours on end to finally give me this: [img] I have tried restarting the PC, reinstalling the Xbox Console...
  3. xbox console companion when streaming screen does not display

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion when streaming screen does not display: this is what is wrong can anyone help [img] fc1d9525-30c1-432f-b3b2-66e89cefd9ed
  4. Xbox App replaces the Xbox Console Companion. Now many features are forever gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App replaces the Xbox Console Companion. Now many features are forever gone.: The new Xbox App no longer allows me to access groups or anything from games that are not part of the Xbox Game Pass. I also can no longer download clips anymore. Everything is gone now....
  5. Why are you killing the Xbox Console Companion app on PC before you have a decent replacement?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are you killing the Xbox Console Companion app on PC before you have a decent replacement?: I got an update to the Console Companion app yesterday and all it did is kill the messaging feature of the app, on purpose, to try and get me to use the new Xbox app, which is somehow, even worse...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming: Good Day. I have been noticing whenever I stream my xbox onto my computer, I seem to get a ton of lag. The games I have noticed it a lot on are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Forza. Anyone have any...
  7. Xbox console companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console companion app: Does any know why xbox removed the ability to upload custom clips from the companion app and if it will be returning d4eb7cf1-a7bc-4612-96a6-1ef803da0f44
  8. Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked. On Xbox Console Companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked. On Xbox Console Companion.: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on my computer when I realized that I can't connect to a Horizon Life Session(which is multiplayer). I thought it was in maintenance, waited a week and still couldn't...
  9. How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i stream from Xbox Console to PC wirelessly??? the XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION AND XBOX...: 1. What is your issue? The Xbox Companion App isnt working just loading, then asks if i want to use the new xbox app then loads again. also if i say yes take me to the new xbox app, it doesn't let...
  10. Cannot Upload Screenshots to Xbox Live From Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Upload Screenshots to Xbox Live From Xbox Console Companion: Hello, I come to you all today to address some problems I've been having recently with the Xbox Console Companion app and the ability to upload game captures from PC to Xbox Live. I've recently...