Xbox console companion

Discus and support Xbox console companion in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I changed my gamer tag from BlackViper to and on the gamebar it says that it isnt changed for some reason. c0a73720-3d9f-44fc-8b9b-e6e0d258c514 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AgniOrTroll, May 17, 2021.

1. AgniOrTroll
    AgniOrTroll Guest

Xbox console companion

I changed my gamer tag from BlackViper to and on the gamebar it says that it isnt changed for some reason.

:)

AgniOrTroll, May 17, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. HermenegilleDespres Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

My xbox console companion is updated. The last update was this week from Microsoft store. I uninstall the xbox console companion using the procedure mentioned above. It did not work.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Can't Stream games xbox To my pc

Make sure you have the console companion app downloaded on your pc

Xbox Console Companion Store Link

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFJBD8
  5. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  6. Revocke Win User

How do I stream xbox game to PC now?

Hi!

To stream your Xbox to your PC, you need to download the Xbox Console Companion.

Make sure that your Xbox and your PC is in the same network.

Xbox Console Companion Store Link

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9WZDNCRFJBD8
Thema:

Xbox console companion

1. Xbox console companion - Similar Threads - console companion

2. After changing my gamertag, it still has not updated in the Xbox Console Companion, nor in...

in XBoX on Windows
    After changing my gamertag, it still has not updated in the Xbox Console Companion, nor in...: Heya, As said in the title, I changed my gamertag like a super long time ago (around 2 or 3 months ago) to . Though the xbox console companion app did not show any changes when i went to my...
  3. Xbox console companion downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion downloading: I need a way to download all of my captures on Xbox Live to a drive all at once. I saw there was a solution a couple years ago that involved upload manager or something along those lines, but...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App keybinds mute/deafen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App keybinds mute/deafen?: How has Microsoft not added keybinds to the app yet? Is there any plan in the future? After failing to buy Discord I'm assuming they might actually work on their own software? 469 people have...
  5. xbox console companion shortcut

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox console companion shortcut: how do i make a short cut for xbox console companion i cant figure it out 225a332e-09a2-4a97-b524-fbaac8a6e8f9
  6. After several months gamertag won't change in xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    After several months gamertag won't change in xbox console companion: After several months or even longer of waiting my gamertag hasn't changed and have no idea on what to do. Any help...? 1c74ba29-20e4-4009-8808-a9b527a2826a
  7. Using Console Companion without internet services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Console Companion without internet services: Can you still stream xbox to your PC/laptop with console companion without internet since it only uses local network? Will it be possible to stream xbox to PC with just router and ethernet cable?...
  8. Xbox Console Companion Teredo Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Teredo Problem: How do I fix the Teredo connection problem? When I go to Xbox Console Companion Network settings, it says on NAT, "Teredo is unable to qualify" and it says my Server connectivity is blocked. Any...
  9. Fallout 76 Not Updating (Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Not Updating (Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion): There was a new update to Fallout 76 which my Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion automatically began updating, then it has completely stopped updating at 44% updating, when I try to manually...
  10. 100% packet loss on xbox networking and xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    100% packet loss on xbox networking and xbox console companion: So i recently have been wanting to get back into sea of thieves but i get the marblebeard error and im pretty sure it is because of my 100% packet loss.